What is your idea of Karma?

I know this may a boring question, but I’m having problems taking this hurdle. I would like to perform a death ritual on a person , which is something I’ve never done before(I find that cursing my chickens doesn’t really count), and what has kept me from doing so is not some idiotic sense of morality (which I did use to have), but rather my idea that this may backfire on me in this or a next lifetime.

You know that old saying about Black Magicians getting back threefold what they put out there? I’m guessing this is another spin-off of the Law of Attraction, which I have found doesn’t really work with any type of consistency or grand progress.

Another part of me simply says: YOU are the one who sets the rules. If you do not believe it will backfire, it won’t.

I’m sort of torn up about this one and I’d like to know what your experiences and ideas are?

To give you peace about that 3 fold stuff coming back at you, E. A. commented in an interview that is a bunch of hokey. Also, if you control the moment…and you are in charge…then you are certainly not going to allow harm to return to you just because you did something…get my point…You are totally in control of the situation. That is what this forum is all about. Giving you confidence to do and complete your world, your way, whenever you choose.

Maxx

Karma does not exist but your subconscious is a bitch. Never regret anything and you wont have any problems.

1 Like

G’Morning Kyra- I think Maxx & Necromaster have valid points. Bottom line answer for me, is I don’t believe in Karma the way its traditionally defined. Having said that, we DO live in an “energatic” universe; a universe where concepts, beliefs and all thoughts we are emotional about are forms of power that GO places and DO things. Many call this the Law of Cause & Effect.

And that’s the basis of what Necromaster is refering to … its not so much “if I do this, that’ll happen” - its more accurate to say “if I believe/accept/feel this, that’ll happen”. So, going back to Maxx’s reply, if you control your thinking about any subject- accepted beliefs, hope, fears, - to the degree you control your own mind, you control outcomes…

At least, this is my current perspective … :wink: Z

1 Like

Maxx, Necromaster, Zoe, thanks so much for your input! This is what I love about this forum and you guys. The ability to bounce off ideas without being judged or ridiculed. I guess I just have to go with my gut feeling of belief and keep on peeling of all those doctrines and preconceived ideas society on this planet has imprinted us with.

I was pondering my initial post this afternoon and just when I thought ‘If harming others would backfire, then demons would be having a pretty bad time’, the radio started playing ‘Turn me loose’ by Eminem & Fred Durst.

Time to turn me loose! :slight_smile:

Hi Kyra, I think the best thing to do would be to de-program yourself before performing anything of that nature. As people have already commented (and rightly so), the only thing that would bring backlash is the belief that you will have backlash and/or your attachment to the working.

Here is a great video by Uncle Chuckie that should start you off :wink:

karma, the Great Fraud

It really helped me to de-program a couple years back.

1 Like

Seeker, thanks! I only briefly read a bit about radionics a few years ago, but never heard about Uncle Chuckie.

I’ve been worrying about that in the past as well, but luckily enough I managed to get rid of those indoctrinations.

My philosophy now is pretty simple: you get what you believe.

1 Like

[quote=“Bran, post:8, topic:147”]I’ve been worrying about that in the past as well, but luckily enough I managed to get rid of those indoctrinations.

My philosophy now is pretty simple: you get what you believe.[/quote]

YES! And, I would enlarge that statement that a bit:

I get what I believe in to the degree I DON"T entertain any other belief alongside it.

In other words, if I believe something so fully that I cannot accept any other possibility … and herein lies my work :wink: Z

Your welcome Kyra :slight_smile:

And yeah, I love Uncle Chuckie. Sometimes I read his books just to cheer me up haha >:)

[quote=“Kyra, post:1, topic:147”]I know this may a boring question, but I’m having problems taking this hurdle. I would like to perform a death ritual on a person , which is something I’ve never done before(I find that cursing my chickens doesn’t really count), and what has kept me from doing so is not some idiotic sense of morality (which I did use to have), but rather my idea that this may backfire on me in this or a next lifetime.

You know that old saying about Black Magicians getting back threefold what they put out there? I’m guessing this is another spin-off of the Law of Attraction, which I have found doesn’t really work with any type of consistency or grand progress.

Another part of me simply says: YOU are the one who sets the rules. If you do not believe it will backfire, it won’t.

I’m sort of torn up about this one and I’d like to know what your experiences and ideas are?[/quote]

If you worry about it then something will happen. This is why I prefer to wait until I can master attachment before doing anything too crazy.

Personally i believe in karma
buddhism gives a very good explaination of it
there is a storehouse consciousness which stores karmic seeds
karmic seed give rise to a experience when the situation is perfect for it to grow into the experience
this experience again plants a karmic seed
so this cycle goes on

in buddhism an enlightened person truns these seeds into wisdom
so i doubt that karma is false because ultimate buddhist stage, enlightenment is based on this

these is nothing like good or bad karma
its just a seed which will grow into an experience when situation ,time and everything else are perfect for it to grow
either in this life or other lives

this is obviously my personal opinion

@ RAM - First, I want to say I have solid respect for the Person who understands their own mind well enough to be able to express their beliefs in words. That takes a level of Self-knowledge & Self-conviction. And, I’ve read enough Buddist literature to have some appreciation for that tradition, but I’ve never practiced it.

If I understand your explaination of Buddist philosophy regarding Karma, its this: the commonly held belief that karma is about good or bad; earning & punishing, is INACCURATE. Rather it is about the endless variety of experiences being offered and accepted, of one’s (pre-incarnate?) own volition. Is my rewording of what you explained accurate? :wink: Z

I feel the same way about this forum as well. You ARE GREAT YOU GUYS!!!
Regarding Karma, I was brought up to believe in it but has long since stopped. I started out with a religion that teaches that every bad thing, set back, hardship, etc., that we experience, is as a result of karma, both from this life and moreso from past lives; I looked into it and told myself that it is senseless and unfair for me to suffer now for something I maybe had no choice in doing in the past, and even more unfair, is the fact that I cant remember what it is in this lifetime, so how do i correct it, (until or unless I learn past life regression) which i maybe would never get around to doing in time before i leave this life again ( and so on…) short of the story is: since I stopped believing, even though my “ritual successes” are few, so are my “backlashes” Happy Cursing!

Karma is just another narrative pushed by people who know it’s a lie and use it to pacify and exploit the credulous.
I’ve heard several times that the Rule of Three is provided to new initiates to prevent them from attacking higher-ups within their own coven. If you’re tapped to be promoted into the inner circle, your new training reveals it was all bullshit.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking, has anyone tried to talk to any entities about what karma actually is? IMO on some level it exists but it is vastly misunderstood. IMO e a is right about attachment being how karma gets you, during that one ritual I can’t really talk about I got a sort of explanation about what karma is.

1 Like

Not to inject more confusion here - rather maybe clear this up for me as we as everybody else. In Bardon’s “The Practice of Magickal Evocation” He suggests that the entities belonging to the Saturn sphere are, what he terms, Karmic Judges. To quote him:

“”“Not every human being is strong enough to stand up against the oscillations of the Saturn sphere, since they have the depressing quality of a nightmare. The Saturn sphere is, in fact, the socalled Sphere of Karma. Its intelligences may be regarded from man’s rational intellectual point of view, the Judges of all beings, planets and spheres. From the magical quabbalistic point of view, direct contact with any of these judges has no practical value. If, however, the magician considers himself mature enough and well acquainted with the spheres, he might as well try to get into contact also with the intelligences of the Saturn sphere.”""

Now, from what I understand - a large number of the so called, “Demonic” entities are Saturnian. For example, Azazel himself is considered the reigning demon of Saturn. Thoughts? This has always confused me.

I feel the view of Jean Dubuis is the correct one. Karma is not the law of Talion, but a Force wich pushes you into situations you need to experience to become That-Which-Is-Your-Goal in this life.

Saying this a death ritual shouldn’t be a problem. ONA states there’s no Karma just like E. A.

I feel there is, but the kind of Force wich as Jean Dubuis said pushes you to your Goal, not the: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth one

1 Like

Karma is your attachments in the world. To lessen your “karma” is to decrease your attachments in the world, thus letting you be more able to transcend the physical and reach “enlightenment”.

It’s a completely misunderstood concept and for some reason people believe that it’s a kind of Far East version of the Law of Three.

1 Like