What is your experience of clairvoyance like?

Interesting. I can’t say I’ve ever experienced anything like the “voice of seeing”.

Remote viewing is intriguing, but I want a stronger connection.

I guess what I want is a clear separation from the way I think. I know how I think. I’ve paid close attention to train myself to notice what I’m doing consciously versus what it bubbling up through my sub-conscious mind.

My first tarot reading about developing my abilities warned me to let go of the need to control and dominate the situation or I wouldn’t obtain what I really wanted.

And that has always been my struggle. lol

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Greetings, I am a beginner. I see a lot of members here and magicians saying that word, what does it mean please?

The word “trance” refers to any altered state of consciousness.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation.

From my experience , when it s real , you will know it s real from the first second because it s very abrubt from your normal experience wich is related to imagination. Some spirits are silent and they speak using your imagination, in my case if i don t note after the trance state what i saw, i forget, so i can say it can be real even without that abrupt experience. What i want to say when i say abrubt experience, first time when it happened i was 17, i was gazing at a sigil and a voice hammered my head so hard that i thought it reseted my senses, i can t even remember the tone of the voice , because it was a voice without a voice. It was a one time experience, after that i experienced abrupt experiences but with other things, like images, the face of belial apperead when my eyes were close very vivid, very real, i can remember every detail of it, this one happened in a meditation with his sigil on my mind. For me another example was with furcas, in a meditation, i asked him what can i do to hear spirits and in my head, a voice very distinct from my internal voice, and when you have this voice with you, you sill know for sure isn t yours, said : “” DON T LISTEN WITH YOUR EARS"" , and that was all he had to say and nothing more. What can i say, practice , practice and you will know for yourself when all is real and not your imagination, you are the only one who can confirm from yourself because you will know from your hearth.

4 Likes

Yes I agree with this. It’s like an image flashes into my mind that I didn’t call or create myself.

You’re right it takes shit loads of hard work to practice these facilities.

I was asked to do a scan earlier and immediately on opening myself to what was there in the scenario I got an image a glimpse.

Biggest thing I can say is it’s so hard to learn to trust yourself.

4 Likes

For me , to trust myself, from time to time in this practice is a problem because i m succesful on a tuesday let s say and after that i find myself training everyday , meditations , learning etc and i get nothing more than energy shifts for 3 weeks , after that maybe i can reach something real again . But , man , let s never give up, if i can get in this life 10 very real encounters, where my imagination wasn t involved even a bit , i will declare my life as a magician a succes. When i say ecounters , i don t speak aboout mudane results , because i got mudane results with help of spirits , that s very normal at this stage even if they don t appear , they hear , always .

2 Likes

As someone who practiced visualisation intensely, to the point a white light I visualize is able to physically hurt my eyes so I have to turn back from it, its not easy for me to distinguish clairvoyance, if there is any distinguishment to be made in first place.

But one thing seperates them I think: in clairvoyant moments my eyes burn very pleasantly. Definitely something with fire principle there.

2 Likes

This is exactly what happen to me some times while iam relaxing and watching some Youtube videos about evokation and lucifer ritual, a images come into my mind quickly a full images and compelete. this is just amazing you know.

How can i develop these things? i mean can i hear the messages and voices inside the images?

1 Like

Work with lucifer throught meditation. Ask for his help and guidance, Lucifer is good at talking, in my personal experiece, he is the one who talks the most and connects very good with the magician ( me in this case ) . Most spirits are silent or use a variety of tools for communication , like sings etc . Also in my experiece Lucifer use mental images , feelings , energy shifts and signs in real word , like words on a panel in town , or on a car etc , things that when you see them you know is from him instantly , his rrsponse to you .

2 Likes

For me I don’t get visions except in dreams, when they’ll usually be accurate. But I always get a feeling of knowing, without anything, just suddenly knowing about something and it’s never been inaccurate.
I have a very strong intuition and decent spiritual senses which could be why, but I’d say I might be able to get to the vision while awake stage if I keep working on my senses.

2 Likes

To keep doing it and practicing it is really the only way this faculty of our mind / spirit unfolds. In my free ebook I wrote a chapter about how to develop your clairaudience and clairvoyance. My method is being used as for the curriculum in the Order to which I belong.

Here’s the chapter.

Remember be patient with yourself too.

If you’re willing to put in the effort two or three days a week for 20-40 minutes then you will probably get results in 3-4 months. Maybe sooner. This actually works.

3 Likes

I completely agree, don’t give up, just breathe, just believe and trust yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I will take your instructions and try to improve myself.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I will work on clairaudience and clairvoyance after i finish meditation of Lucifer. honesty i want connect more with lucifer trough meditation and ask him for guidance and to help me open my senses.

1 Like

The experience for me is mental images or impressions. I don’t see anything with my physical eyes. More like a faint image comes in my mind, and I get a feeling knowing it’s not from me.

3 Likes

I’m with the above poster,I “see” images, often fleeting in my mind. I’ve learned to not paralyze the flow of this other sensory information with doubt or analysis. Just letting it flow seems to be the key.

1 Like

My question to you is: Who is your matron or patron deity?
Perhaps they helped when bright light descended upon your mental screen, and everything that happened afterwards. It’s interaction.

I get that too, the many eyes staring at me. All different shapes and colors. None human.

Back in 2010, and before that, I was mildly clairvoyant. As I turned off the lights and settled into bed, I could see the eyes with my eyes open and closed. I would stare at them, and they would blink slowly, as to tell me they are not malicious beings.

In my experience, these eyes belong to beings that are our Guardians and spirit guides. They are the ones watching us, along with others who may be hidden at times.

So, I’m intrigued, but also worried I won’t be able to turn this stuff off. If I get really good at this, how would I keep it from interfering with my daily life.

For instance, I ride a bicycle, I don’t want to see some spirit like, IT just jump in the middle of the road while I’m riding. Because I will run through it.