What is your evocation technique?

Which do you summon demons and gods with evocation techniques? I want to make conjuration rites and I thought I could learn the technique that is suitable for myself in this way. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How is it going man :smiley:

I found evocation in Gallery Of Magick books pretty simple and effective.Most particularly, Demons Of Magick.

But since your style comes down to more of ceremonial lets say more than, chaos magick or something like that,maybe you should get Bardon’s second book,The Practice of Magical Evocation.Or something entirely within Golden Dawn? Since you obviously study that one right now.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend, please pm me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have you ever seen a shaman evoke or invoke? I never understood the dramatic eye roll to the back of the head, until I opened it myself.

Especially under enthogenic induced trance, I can typically stimulate my third eye to the degree I feel a large muscle like bulge between my brow. I then take this further by focusing VERY hard on it(this is where my eyes roll up) and then spreading that sensation around my crown nadis. After that I get a feeling of lightness and the room expands. Once in here I call to whatever spirit I am calling.

Once I call, I can feel the spirit “drop” into the room. I say drop because thats the sensation i get, it feels like some heavy blanket drops over the room and the atmosphere is filled and heavy. This is accompanied by a loud ringing in my ear.

Depending on the night and my frame of mind, the manifestation can be weak or strong, I havent noticed any specific correlations as to when the manifestations are stronger but ill assume its the phases of the moon along with some astrological phenomena.

Open your third eye, get so adept at opening and closing it that you can do it in a 60 second block. At this point, communicating with spirit and performing spiritwork for others is easy. I use this technique to summon relatives and relay messages to clients. I have been able to deliver verifiable gnosis of the families I have worked with on numerous occasions so I know it works. Ive also pissed off some, presumably jci, spirits for summoning the dead. So if youre family has heavy ties to jci, I would do this elsewhere. Ive had jcis throw my 8lb incense holding dragon named Lucifer acrossed the room.

This post is getting long, if you want help or more detailed instructions pm me.

2 Likes
1 Like

You can summon any type of spirit through evocation

Just study a variety of techniques and then pick what works for you.

I keep it super simple.

I build an altar around what that spirit represents and likes or what they are often associated with. Building altars are fun and gives you lots of room for creativity and tapping into your intuition. It also helps you set a purpose and answer the question “Why are you calling on this spirit?” In the first place

Most spirits don’t want to be bothered for no real reason

You can also include the spirit’s sigil on the altar and/or an image of them. (You don’t have to spend a lot of money on a statue you can use a picture on your cell phone or print one out from the internet)

Play some music in the background that helps you get into a trance state (specifically alpha or theta brain wave state.) You can find a lot of free tracks on youtube.

Meditate: this can be gazing at their sigil or image or reciting their name and then just allowing your mind to clear. It can take a lot of practice to be able to keep a clear mind so if you can’t do it keep focuing on the spirit itself through the image,sigil or reciting the name.

Finally once they show up, be respectful and build relationships with them. Tell them why you’re calling them in the first place and what it is you need.

Ofcourse evocation can be way more ritualistic than this and you can build on this in a variety of ways. But this is what I do and it works for me.

1 Like