What is this?

hi
i tried to play the ouija board by myself alone and it worked. one day and i dont know exactly was it because of that or not, some magical thing happened to me : a sudden increase of consciousness and i felt as if i knew everything could do everything be anyone or any living or fantastical creature, it is something i can not describe, one thing is for sure it is the answer to everything if i could just make it stronger and go to the bottom of it. since that time i could recall it by concentrating on it and i started working on it for a long time now in order to make it stronger but the results are poor.
my question is this : what is this and how it happened ? did the wigi board opened something in me ? how to make it stronger and bring manifestations in real life ?

Why not repeat what you did last time and see what happens?

[quote=“Milla, post:2, topic:4812”]Why not repeat what you did last time and see what happens?[/quote]nothing really, when i play the ouija board it seams that the spirit or whoever i am communicating with is always with me answering yes when i call it but not giving me anymore answers like it was before, i wonder if it is my subconscious not a spirit

I did a Ouija board on my own at one point in my life and it did not work… i know that they do work though as my mother had done it with her friends and it frightened her as well as everyone else involved.

To elaborate your contact with the entity you should try burning a few incense sticks all around the room you are using, then ask for it to give it self form through the smoke.
On your own though there most probably is not enough energy built up for it to manifest through… when many people are present the energy rises via each of the individuals auras combining.

And the questions you are asking should be elaborated on if it is only saying yes all of the time lol.

Hope that helps. Peace.

And the questions you are asking should be elaborated on if it is only saying yes all of the time lol.

Hope that helps. Peace.[/quote]it only say yes when i ask if it is there but when i ask questions i get no answer or it points to goodbye but never leave, it was more interesting when i played it the first few times, i have got interesting answers back then

Maybe try asking “hwta’s blocking you from further comms” and then ask y/n on whether it’s something restricting them, or if it’s to do with your own psychic abilities?

That’s a suitable y/n question and it might help.

I guess you could also try asking if they could speak to you better if you were using another method, like evocation or soul-travel?