What is "the void" actually?

Your response says worlds about you, less about me, for starters. I stated this was my opinion and it really got under your skin… good to know I have that power over you, I suppose.

Also, luckily for you, I don’t take a stranger’s opinion online to be undeniable, irrefutable dogmatic fact. :wink:

Our physical reality arose from the Void and it sees us as an abnormality and wants to devour us and destroy us. As I understand it Void creatures cannot enter out reality, but they can project into here. Beings from the Void are the most powerful ones, e.g. Choronzon, The Devil from Diabolous and from the Dark Mother: the four dark sisters, the Morrigan, Hecate and Kali. Some count Abaddon as a Void creature as well - the only one powerful enough to imprison Satan (and some count him as an angel).

This is all very well and good, and all things I’ve seen and studied. I also appreciate the time you put into piecing this together. The thing you (and others), I suppose, missed, was that this was my opinion. No one asked me to expand upon it, or to give reason as to why I believed this to be so, and so you all missed the mark on what I actually meant. But to be clear, I do thank you for that information. It’s helpful and can help others, too.

2 Likes

Says the one laughing out loud to others on the forum. Troll behaviour is what you display.

1 Like

You really need to relax and stop derailing this thread. Your focus on me is strange.

1 Like

Well, the Title of the Topic is “what is the Void actually?”

As such,
your opinion,
and mine are equally valid and needed to answer the Original Author of the Topic;

And such,
are all other Opinions on the Topic aswell.

Specifically this Original Post.

I’m sorry if i sounded harsh towards you,
my intentions were purely on providing background to why the void is considered different than the Abyss.

The Abyss, or bottomless Pit - Baator,
is however equally importand as well as the Qlippthoth.

Just to clarify those aswell.

Consider the Void simply as a plane of existance,
that is within and equally at the same time outside of this universe.

However, the Current Magick Taps into is more this:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I didn’t want to sound harsh with you either, and I want to re-iterate, you’re actually being very helpful and kind! Thank you. I’m going through everything you provided as more information is better than less! Thank you for your time and effort on this subject matter. I can tell you’re well read on it. :black_heart: Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you, i apriciate it.

As @Maxwell said, i’m kind of an expert on the subject.

Void Hand imbuement for maximized Magical Potency_MCU Ancient Sorc Supreme Signature move

However, making planets isn’t easy even with that magick source to tap into.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

This is superinteresting Yberion. After working with the Void (a sea of shimmering darkness, yet unformed “energy”) I was led to a “white Void” seemingly much less perilous. And after that I found that there is also indeed a white room, as I understand it, within all of us, much like the white room of the Architect or that of Mr Merlin :wink:. This white room exists outside of time and space too.

1 Like

yes, indeed.

As the video above discribed;

goash, i wish myrrdyn was here with us and would help teach these things.

He’s been such a lovely teacher in his days.

@Myrddin

"quote:

• Ash’tal Shatta Cal Utu vel Myrrdyn zef jashu’

Myrddin

ᛉᛏᛋ

Regular

ᛗᚤ ᚾᚨᛗᛖ ᛁᛋ ᛗᚤᚱᛞᛞᛁᚾ, ᛁ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛋᛏᚢᛞᚤᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛚᛏ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛖᛚᛖᚡᛖᚾ ᚤᛖᚨᚱᛋ, ᛁ’ᚡᛖ ᛚᛖᚨᚱᚾᛖᛞ ᛗᚨᚾᚤ ᛏᚺᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛟᚾ ᛗᚤ ᛃᛟᚢᚱᚾᛖᚤ, ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᛈᚱᛟᚠᛁᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛁᚾ ᛚᚨᛒᛟᚱᚨᛏᛟᚱᚤ ᚨᛚᚲᚺᛖᛗᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛟᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛗᚨᚴᛁᚾᚷ.

ᛁ ᛋᛈᛖᚲᛁᚨᛚᛁᛉᛖ ᛁᚾ ᚲᛟᛋᛗᛟᛚᛟᚷᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᛁᚾᛖᚱ ᚹᛟᚱᚴᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᛟᛋᛗᛟᛋ ᚨᛋ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚨᛋ ᛈᚺᛁᛚᛟᛋᛟᛈᚺᚤ, ᛁ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᛈᚱᛟᚹᛖᛋᛋ ᛋᛈᛖᛚᛚ ᚲᚨᛋᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺ ᚲᚨᚾᛞᛚᛖ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᛖᚨᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲ.

ᛁ’ᛗ ᚨᛚᛋᛟ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚡᛖᚱᛋᛖᛞ ᛁᚾ ᚲᚱᚨᚠᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲᚨᛚ ᛏᛟᛟᛚᛋ, ᛋᛈᛖᚲᛁᚠᛁᚲᚨᛚᛚᚤ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲᚨᛚ ᛋᛏᚨᚡᛖᛋ ᛒᚤ ᚲᛟᛗᛒᛁᚾᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛚᛏ ᛋᚲᛁᛖᚾᚲᛖᛋ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛋᛁᛟᚾᛁᚲᛋ. ᛁ ᚲᛟᚾᛋᛁᛞᛖᚱ ᛗᚤ ᛋᛖᛚᚠ ᚨ ᚠᚨᛁᚱᛚᚤ ᛏᚱᚨᛞᛁᛏᛁᛟᚾᚨᛚ ᚹᛁᛉᚨᚱᛞ.

ᛗᚤ ᛁᚾᛏᛖᚱᛖᛋᛏᛋ ᚱᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᚾᛟᚹ ᚨᚱᛖ ᛈᛋᚤᚲᚺᛁᚲ ᛈᛟᚹᛖᚱᛋ ᛋᚢᚲᚺ ᚨᛋ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᚴᛁᚾᛖᛋᛁᛋ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛖᚡᛁᛏᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ. ᛁ ᚺᛟᛈᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛗᚨᛋᛏᛖᚱ ᛏᚺᛖᛋᛖ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛞᚨᚤ.

ᛖᚡᛟᚲᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛁ ᛋᛖᛖᛗ ᛏᛟ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᚨ ᚴᚾᚨᚲᚴ ᚠᛟᚱ.

• end of qoute."

• eash! i equox thee! Kri Kia Ash Myrddyin yif faohax nol rejf ja’ ash tu.

Aken.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

The void isn’t everything lol it has the potential to create anything (loosely speaking)

the void is beyond the physical but there are small bits of said void energy that permeate the galaxy/universe in small pockets.

The void does devour other energies not in a negative instance however it’s simply the void’s natural acts to break down energies to itself but also can be used to create something new.

Morrigan isn’t void, none of the morrigan sisters are void, they’re death, earth, and water related deities, Hecate is cosmic not void, and Kali is void but more of a destructive aspect of it, Abaddon is dark energy being.

However, the void can appear as lack of light/black or pure white depending on the individual’s own perception.

3 Likes

Right, as I learned, the universe is predatory. The void, naturally, reflects that tendency. Humans label things as “negative, positive, good or bad”, but to spirit it just is.

This is close to what my understanding of the void is, as well.

1 Like

I use to experiment with the energy in my early days with friends, “injecting” it into constructs, watching it break down the constructs.

Honestly when many people talk about using void I think they usually mean dark energy and just confuse the two because the void is a much harsher energy to work with if you don’t naturally “have” it persay.

there’s a difference from internally using it and externally using it and externally using it is somewhat safe, it’s also can be detrimental to just go “well I’m my own god I can manipulate anything without issue” lol working with the void for years it’s not the case, one instance a friend let me test it on his energy system and it started to slowly break down his energy body until we all purged it out of his system before it got worse.

2 Likes

I got the beings from the Void from “The Deplorable word”. The guys behind it seems to be spending all their time and energy on the Void, so they should have some pieces right and they keep publishing stuff. But Abaddon I think I got from ABADDON: The Angel of the Abyss.

It seems logical that the most powerful beings stem from there, even though they wear different masks as many beings are known to have done through different times and cultures.

Neither names mentioned are the most powerful as there are many much more powerful than them, the 4 goddesses who are under the title morrigan are daughters of a even “stronger” Goddess. However, the Abyss is a realm much different from the void which is the space outside of the realms and between them so the void even exists around the abyss. Abaddon/Apollon.

However, masks only go so far and many of those masks are based on general connections such as titles and common associations like animals and “the sun” for example. All four morrigan sisters are chthonic goddesses and of war except for one sister who embodies the watery abyss and the earth.

Often times the void and abyss are confused as one and the other. So I can understand that.

I totally agree about the name confusion and always try to correct it as it causes so many misunderstandings. I do read The Deplorable word as a book about the Void, not the Qliphothic Abyss.

To me the Void is what was before darkness that was before light, and is separate from of our reality.

1 Like

That I agree 100% with you there lol.

1 Like

But who is more powerful than the Devil, Abaddon and Kali? Even the biggest names in this forum shies away from the Devil. And even though Abaddon is below Lucifer on paper, he clearly seems to do what Abaddon wants.
Kalis job is to crush the world and rebuild it. Not a weak girl.

I don’t really use the standard practitioner concept of powerful because power fluctuates no matter who you are and is based around many different things but if we’re going by such a standard Abaddon is an angel turned fallen angel, many Gods and entities that predate said angels can be classified as more powerful.

The devil is a race of demons, devils. not a singular person, however if you mean Satan and by “biggest names” you mean the goetia because this forum is more situated on that group than the title satan is above the goetia in rank so that’s that.

many Goddesses and Gods can be considered “more powerful” than Kali such as many of the Gods who would fit under the primordial gods generation such as the actual void deities like Tiamat, Shiva, Khaos, and so forth.

A role does not define a entity’s capabilities.

2 Likes

Bingo. This forum skews towards a specific practice, so of course not many can objectively (or subjectively) tell if another entity, or group of entities, practices, energies, currents, etc, are more suited to bring or teach extensive, tangible, direct and more immediate results (which is what I assume practitioners mean by powerful) to its initiates. But there are, and I think you mentioned some branches of them before - and they were there before the “Goetia”, and well before any established/modern Christian, Islamic, buddhist, shintoist, Judaic (and more) practices.

2 Likes