What is the spirit who teaches things like levitation

I think they are of Azazel Legions but not sure. A demon who teaches fantastic power like telekinesis, levitate, etc. The kind who teach the stuff that normal people think such as pyrokinesis.

1 Like

He’s not a demon but Thoth is a good start.

2 Likes

If you want to learn levitation, read and practice INITIATION TO HERMETICS… you will learn much more then that as well. Takes loads of discipline

5 Likes

Its the most powerful occult handbook that I have ever seen and all the big players in the occult will tell you the same thing

I haven’t worked with levitation, but telekinesis is much, much easier than people are led to believe. Check out Frank Rudolph Young’s Cyclomancy and Psychastra. You don’t need a spirit to teach you how to do it. It’s just a matter of training your astral body. That’s why most people think it’s harder than it is-- you don’t “will” the object to move - you supercharge your astral body and then shoot it across the room and and grab the object and manipulate it just like you would with your physical body and hands. Levitation would work on the same principal - lifting yourself with your astral body.

8 Likes

I think the demon you were thinking of is Krehl’a’teral, from the Book of Azazel.

“Krehl’a’teral is the master of miracles. He can teach
you how to perform the most miraculous spectacles, and how
to produce the most extravagant phenomena, such as
invisibility, levitation, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, illusion
projection, and transmutation.”

13 Likes

Dearest darkest-knight how’ve you been, i’ll Try to keep this short but would the nine in one grimoire be a great start for me, and does it talk about trance work and meditations techniques??? & about Krehl’a’teral or K.A.T. For short terms, whenever I do get the chance to start evocations right away can I evoke forth Krehl’a’teral to help me develop Wish granting abilities, I know you and Krehl’a’teral would say it would take me a decade or less to develop those kinda powers here in our physical realities, perhaps whenever I do find the right time to highly evoke him first he’ll probably highly recommend one magic power to start off with in my own personal developments regards to another persons post thread and experience they gave in great details, they evoked Krehl’a’teral and asked for multiple powers and to help said person to help him develop them and Krehl’a’teral said that take a decade less to develop those kinda limitless gifts here in our physical realms, anyways would it be possible to highly evoke Krehl’a’teral in help for development of ice magic or cryo-kinesis I know it’d probably take a year and two months to develop limitless winter❄️related Powers but I’ve got the time for Krehl’a’teral’s devotion discipline and apprenticeships please no negative responses please my Yule tide celebrations with the family didn’t go well, please respond in positive lights please, I believe in you and me, please respond ASAP, multiverse Blessings darkestknight.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but you do know that “ice powers” are fictional, right? There is no such thing in this reality, and no demon or spirit could grant it to you. You can, of course, learn to manipulate the four elements to varying degrees, but that’s not going to let you create “limitless winter” or shoot icicles from your fingertips. That’s comic book stuff that just isn’t possible on this plane. Such a thing would break the laws of thermodynamics.

No, the Gatekeeper workings are not really beginner friendly. To really get anything from them, you should already be well versed in trance and evocation.

3 Likes

Well let me ask him myself if I may could I ask him and take it up to him one of Azazel’s nether lords one of them aka Krehl’a’teral, can I mentally evoke him and Enter theta via sleep deprivation and just bring the topic up to him I read in another old thread saying that he showed Krehl’a’teral what he wanted to develop such as flying fire and other kinds of elemental manipulations he himself evoke Krehl’a’teral then he wrote: Krehl’a’teral twas thinking and said unto him in order to develop such a feet this would take a whole decade to develop the powers you wish for or twice a decade again then Krehl’a’teral said unto him I recommend you develop one power at a time here in the physical world for these are no toys and quite dangerous I’m not trying to talk fantasy I’m just telling y’all about the story I read and everyone says experience tis the greatest teacher and I’m gonna evoke him and ask and show him what I wish to develop I’m not gonna give up so easily, but would theta be necessary for such long conversations with Krehl’a’teral I think it would, what y’all think leave your positive comments and tips below please, Multiverse Blessings.

1 Like

I know the telekinsis thing is do able, probably easier than lots of the non-super natural sounding goals I wish to pursue. It just takes basically setting the time aside for practice, a proper technique, and lots of repetition.

The question is though, why would you put so much time into a skill that in all honesty is probably not that useful in day to day life?

1 Like

I’m just trying to develop it because everyone’s talking about the same elements like telekinesis and what not I wanna think outside the box and have Krehl’a’teral teach me cryo-kinesis.

1 Like

Vine can teach any form of witchcraft from my research on him

I’m planning on possibly making a pact with him one day to teach me and mentor me on the arts of pyrokenesis and telekinesis and also telekinesis towards an object across the world

1 Like

Well pyrokinesis is probably easiest, do some qigong and connect your hands aura with the flame

Become one with the fire and boom you’re in sync with the atoms

Fire is easier because it vibrates way faster than the other elements due to its heat working with the fire spirits will help attune you to it better, you usually take on the characteristics of the element when you sync with it

I was able to control fire on mushrooms my first time now I can manipulate candle flames after 3 years, the body also needs to adapt to it so things like fasting, meditation, breath control and yoga can help integrate those templates

2 Likes

Oh ok ty