What is the purpose of the order of the gatekeepers in The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Saga?

But they ruled already is what I’m saying and in various areas. So it is still going to be religion ruling. Though I’m one of those people that refuse to be gungho for gatekeeper ruling the world xD

I believe so many people have confusion regarding religion and worship. It leads to many misunderstandings and problems.

So, early on in my summoning, Belial stated to me “you don’t need religion”, but then he said I should summon someone at least once a week and check in with him monthly, so I don’t think that by religion he meant “don’t do evocation” or anything like that. The quote was in reference to the idea I had about writing the pope something about how he was real, and he said “don’t waste your time.”

It isn’t even in reference to various religious practices, like rituals or meditations, it has more to do with this idea of worship, and by worship, we mean obedience to either a set of rules or some living person who makes them or some combination of the two.

I was into Thelema for awhile, and I feel Crowley exposed the whole sex cult thing, and the fact religion was just a cult based upon sex, and often times on hypocrisy too.

A lot of the things that keep religion going are the large group rituals, something inadvisable during the time of COVID-19. Fortunately, it hasn’t effected me spiritually, but I know that it has seemed like a negative for some people who found there purpose and meaning there.

1 Like