What is the origin of Dark Energy?

Aka the energy that beings like demon’s have? Wondering where the source of this originates from?

Also are there different types of dark energy like there are different shades to a color?

@anon48079295

2 Likes

Not all demons have the same origins of dark energy, infernal demons dark energy will differ from the dark energy of the God Set’s demons.

There are various primordial darkness such as Nyx, Erebus, Kauket, Kek, various Jotun, Sumerian Kur, etc.

for the most part color can be perspective, though often times it’s also due to other elemental energies being part of that entity’s being.

Infernal demons various older demons have their darkness tie back to Nyx Erebus (from my experience) and the various younger demons a more ‘watered’ down form of it, but the infernal also has beings from other walks of life.

5 Likes

So the dark energy varies from the source (primordial God/goddess) that they were created from?

You said some of the “younger” demon’s have a watered down version of dark energy?

What are some examples of youger races of demon’s?

What do you mean by this watered down? This makes me think the dark energy is less potent or “pure” ?

1 Like

Not always created from them, some Gods help in the creation only on an energetic basis. From what I learned from Inari who created Kitsune Yokai in terms of elemental energies she had various members of her family/pantheon help in that aspect.

The infernal nation is fairly new compared to most of the other pantheons. Basically most demons that didn’t “create” the infernal along with Lucifer I consider younger, i.e succubus, demons under the goetia, etc.

watered down means it’s not directly from the source, so yes not as potent, and well infernal darkness isn’t pure compared to a shadow being who is made purely of dark energy.

2 Likes

Okay so it is dark energy but just not right from the source which makes it watered down? If I understand?

You also mentioned not exactly like dark elemental beings who are made purely of dark energy…so then what else is a being like say an Ubi made of then dark energy?

A Ubi is flesh and blood in their plane, they’re made of that. Shadow people are made of pure energy, they have no solid form in their plane unless they make their elemental body dense enough to interact.

Yes it’s dark energy, but like anything it figuratively goes through multiple “channels” or so far down the line it’s not as pure as it once were to a point it’s not the same as what a shadow being’s dark energy would have, it’s part of why some demons avoid Nyx’s realm because it’s made purely of her energy and much more potent, of course some demons of the infernal seek Nyx out while others avoid her.

3 Likes

Right, I was speaking of elemental wise for them too though. Is it just the watered down version of the dark energy?

If not physically then what about for Ubi souls. Cause I assume not all Ubi in the infernal empire have Ubi souls? Like how not all humans have human souls?

So I’m assuming Nyx’s realm is pretty dark looking then…

Some Ubis are reincarnated from other beings, some were humans who chose to become demons.

But yes, Nyx realm is always night time, various tribes reside there and some of her bodies of water in her plane is pretty much her energy in a liquid state.

Ubi souls are dark energy beings, but incubus and succubus still originate from 1 of the 4 sisters, while others were humans transmuted, but in my experience when past life regressing my life as a succubus my energy manipulation was dark energy but I also worked heavily with fire.

5 Likes

Interesting. Okay thanks! Is Nyx also vampiric?

1 Like

Hi, iam that kind of human soul who wish to become demons. So need avoid Nyx haha. My own thoughts too be, that person will never be as orginal demon.From their orginal source,creator. What ever try would be imposible to become. On astral we can take any form. But to be real demon when die to automatic be in orginal demon form. But what is about this who are on spiritual level demons, in human body. How they can transform in real life, in this world transform in demon of flesh and blood? Thank you all…

As its say in book Sophia Bestia that after human commit some brutal big sins, that angel Michael take soul of person. Or part energy of one of bodys. When lose human side wouldnt that then be one way better closer to become demon.?? Ritual later go as soul be given back throught some rituals

No Nyx isn’t vampiric.

1 Like

A soul transmutation does so and demons have various creators infernal demons are but a small portion of demons as a whole, many who were also once human or other entities.

4 Likes

Thank you