What is the one thing you need to change, have or want from Magick

I was talking to my partner about things we are struggling with or need, but the Magick and even the mundane seem to be taking FOREVER to fix. Which had me wondering I know I/we are not alone. So I wanted to see what is that one thing everyone else struggles with manifesting.

7 Likes

Healthy and reciprocated attachments :thinking:
(it has turned into a LONG time working, after some attempts crashed in a spectacular manner)

3 Likes

Mine’s trust. Especially in a relationship. It a NMEA like no matter the amount of healing, shadow work or therapy. I just can’t quite get to where I want to be with trusting someone else.

2 Likes

To be rich and have lots of women in my bed. I want lots and lots of female attention, because I get none.

3 Likes

Money, would be nice :smiley: of course that also requires all the real life legwork. I just ask to ‘open the doors of the universe and let wealth come to me’ (without bringing harm to me). I’ve read how being vague and keeping it simple actually helps a petition.

4 Likes

The only thing I seem to be having issues with is manifesting peace. Like peace of mind. I have everything else I need for the most part, but I can’t manifest peace. I suffer from C-PTSD and no matter what medications I take, what mundane medical avenues I take, and no matter what spirits I talk to or anything else, I just can’t get my mind settled down so I can have peace.

6 Likes

Maybe we should start a support group for each other? I have the same thing. I just can’t seem to be able to get past and truly heal from my relationship trauma.

5 Likes

That sounds like a great idea, I’m up for it.

3 Likes

What i know what can cause this is a selfcreated mentalstructures/Parasite, parasitic enitiys,to high ego and ego interests. Less developed Mind means you dont train it properly either trough meditation or practices of letting thinks completely go in the period of councios meditation and just being aware of most thinks,and let thinks flow.

Do the death posture.

Lie in Bed like ur dead keep eyes open fokused on one point.There are no people nothing around you no light music anything,just nothing ,only you.

Just lie relaxed unmoving and gazing in that position for 10min, 30 min, 1 hour till the end(thats the difficult part for most people,u will see).

I tell you u do this daily u get fast a peacefull empty inner state. Plus you develop psychically overtime.

3 Likes

owning a car of my choice(expensive)and not worry for bills and things like that.Then i can focus only in the things that i enjoy.

2 Likes

I would love to be able to visualize better/more. However, I have a lot of neurological issues, and my psychologist isn’t too happy with me doing anything that activates the visual part of my brain, as it makes my nightmares worse and stresses me. Of course, I would also love to not have neurological problems, but I’m pretty hesitant to work on that right now. While my situation isn’t perfect, I can handle it (for the most part). If it was any worse, I couldn’t. So, yeah, visualization. But it will probably come in time. Or, it won’t, and I’ll deal with it.

2 Likes

to start a sucessful business and find a good partner

5 Likes

Thank you for recommending this, I’ll have to give it a try.

2 Likes