What is the difference between manifesting with Spirit Sigils and Evocation?

If you are using a spirit sigil to bring something like money or love into your life and you find a spirit that specializes in that subject, when you gaze at your sigil and visualize what it is you desire, is this Is this using and wielding this particular spirit’s power to manifest what it is you want? And is Evocation when you use the spirits sigil to contact the spirit and gain knowledge from the spirit by asking questions and receiving answers. I just want to be certain I understand these differences. Thank you!

1 Like

Evocation (IMO) allows the spirit further access to the physical plane by giving it a physical body. And it’s a better connection think of it like this.

Your friend is being sarcastic over the phone which way would you understand better in person or on the line?

1 Like

It’s all evocation to a certain degree. At first you may call down the presence of the spirit. General presence in the area then to give it a body you can see. Then merging between you and the spirit.

About 9 mins in

2 Likes

Okay, I see what you mean. Thanks!

1 Like

So there are just different degrees of evocation, depending on what you’re looking to accomplish? I will check out the video, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

invokation I think is top form if you know it’s who your calling too

it is**