What is star power?

So I’ve heard a couple of people talking about star power . And the star within . What is that exactly? Is it like a chakra ?

I’ve even heard that people steal each other’s star or take it . like what is it , how do they take another persons star , how is it done , how do you protect yourself from this happening to you where your star is stolen ?

Talk to me

In ancient Egyptian and in my humble experience, the soul appears as a Star indeed. It’s been said the defied or enlightened soul called an Akhappears as a Star.

The spiritual star is also described in the Vaishnava tradition and particularly in the text knowing as Spanda Karikas (divine pulsation) which describe the opening of the ajna chakra. The ajna chakra is not eye exactly but a Portal to the spiritual world, the opening (star) is simple externalisation of that process.

Although I hugely doubt that you can get an akh away from a person. There is aslo the soul star chakra which I haven’t worked in that system that much and I don’t know exactly if we talk about the same thing.

But I made a more informed post here

2 Likes

I just read this entire passage about the Tunnel of darkness . Well it’s different from what l am talking about . But it’s EXACTLY what I am currently working on .

This spell/process of opening the tunnel , passing through it and ascending . Do you have the exact process of how to do it?

Concerning the star I think that it’s two different stars we are talking about . This star is something like an aura, your energy, your glory and all the goodness invested in a person . And once this star is taken from that individual 5/10 people die and the other 5 live but like their appearance, their fame, their glory just moves from them to the other person who took it.

It’s like some form of destiny exchange/destiny theft .

1 Like

I saw the star by mere meditation and then started researching and starting to connect the dots. I was naturally doing a technique of meditation from the same of the energy that was running through me, meaning that because “I am so do” rather than “I do in order to be” I named the technique as Star gate breathing Stargate Meditation (My Most Powerful Meditation)
To this day I still do it and even hang over and energy drained I still see the Star by mere meditation alone.

So basically, the star that you talk about is the Higher self?