What is spirit marriage like? How is it done?

I have used the search function for this topic but i wanted to get some fresh advice here from anybody who has had experience with this. Recently i have been wanting to enter marriage with my spirit boyfriend. Honestly i have been scared at the thought of talking to him about it though lol. But really how does it all work? Does it depend on what kind of spirit it is (like a succubus/incubus, human spirit, demon, etc)? My guy’s a human spirit.

1 Like

I had the weird idea of marrying one of my succubi while keeping the other one and the incubus as concubines, but I was told by that succubus and the other one that our relationship wouldn’t change that much despite their new status, and that if I wanted to live with her like an actual marriage, I would adquire obligations with her, hence I decided not to persue the idea.

2 Likes

What kind of obligations?

What they meant is that if I married her, I would have to stop treating her like a henchwoman and treat her more like a wife.

LOL so I take it that It’s not your cup of tea in any species

Lol if so i dont blame him. I havent wanted a relationship in the physical world for a long time. Somehow what im in just feels better to me

So tell me what marriage means to you? Let me know if you need a wedding planner :slight_smile:

Haha thanks XD i can tell ya that to me, marriage (whether in the physical world or spiritual world) is like a validation of 2 beings being truly dedicated to one another. I’ve had spirit relationships in the past with other souls but this guy ive known him in my past lives, and in spirit he’s been with me since i was born. He made himself known to me in this life when i was at a very depressive point in life, he helped me get through it and from the beginning i just felt love that was familiar to me somehow, like i found something that was missing for a long time. We have stuck to each other through a lot in time, and since its been like that for a long time now it just feels like the timing is more right for marriage if its done, to show i’ll stick with my guy for life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got married spiritually with an ex once, we followed a thing that was done by a group of Jinn. It was beautiful but sadly the relationship did not last.

3 Likes

I dont care who you are getting married to but make sure you invite us to the wedding

source%20(4)

5 Likes

Maybe you could use services by secret sensations or prism dragon etc…
Or you could ask spirit/ entity and marry in astral realm?

1 Like

marriage is a slave contract to the lady. At least in the physical world. Society have condition the male to provide everything to the lady. You feed them, you take care of them, you make the money. Everything goes to the wife. Of course this day and age, many ladies now make more than guys so i don’t know if the holds true. The rich ladies don’t want marriage anyways. Somehow I feel marriage is created by ladies to trap men and make them slaves.

As for spirit world. i don’t know. I’m not that advance to go there. All i can see is the physical world.

I don’t believe in marriage, i will never want to marry a human, too many problems. I will never give up my freedom to spend for the rest of my human life. I have other plans.

2 Likes

The problem is they let the label marriage control how they treat each other instead of base on each other’s soul. Poorly uneducated un-evolve humans. Well , majority of them. Even without marriage, they make such superficial judgements when it comes to relationships vs friends. If you can’t bypass the label BS. How is one going to look at the person in front of them? They too focus on the names instead of interacting with each other in a way that evolve both people. It’s really not hard concept yet people don’t notice that they are brainwash by labels.

2 Likes

Sadly that is true, its sad that humans don’t base their marriage with love and build each other instead of making themselves look good. People get mad at me when i tell them that i will never get married. Society forces younger people to get married just for the hell of it.

3 Likes

Even my mom wondering when i get married. I’m not interested in marriage too. I prefer to interact in way the evolve each other not by labels. Too bad my soulmate friend end our friendship due to labels or shall i say mislabel. she labels me as a seducer and now an enemy. From stranger to acquaintance to close friend to best friend/healer/savior/mentor and now stranger/enemy just cuz bf turned husband put the idea in her head that i want to get in her pants. And now she sees i’m a threat cuz i told her that her partner threathen me at my workplace to my coworkers which she don’t believe. It happened to be true too. Biggest disappointment in my life for a soulmate friend to be so lost. Can’t blame her as she’s recovering from brain surgery and she’s not so educated. Too bad she rather throw away a great resource over stupid misunderstanding. Basically cuz her partner is insecure and put bs ideas in her head and she’s superficial to not even have basic social skills to talk to me in person. Instead doing the sheep herd of ghosting/avoidance/silence BS. It still comes down to ultimatum by her bf. That’s my guess.

I can’t even seem to find good people who isn’t brainwash by society about relationship vs friendship labels. Thought my soulmate friend would be smart enough to bypass the labels. Guess not. They like the victim role when things aren’t smooth sailing. It’s always 3’s a crowd that ruins good things cuz of their immaturity.

1 Like

I’ve never had a successful friendship with a human, there is a local church where i live they avoid like the plague. If you tell a lie people will be stupid enough to believe it, even though if its a small lie. I don’t like labels. Same thing with having children, society will demonize us if we don’t have children.

1 Like

It’s always the other person that cause the conflict . It’s never my fault. however, I keep trying when i find special people. I’m very selective. Too bad they not evolve enough to see all the BS conditioning that society did to them. I love babies and toddlers until they older. Just not mine. haha. There’s over population anyways. Certain culture have babies for no reason such as latinos country. They use the baby to get welfare support and money from government.

@anon37593562 i guess i’m the opposite, i don’t like babies or toddlers i avoid them as much as possible. I’m very selective on people who try to enter in my life most of them won’t make it. I don’t plan to start a family. China and india reproduce way to quick.

2 Likes

I’m looking for chosen family. Not by marriage but by choice. Unfortunately the one person i thought that could be cuz i feel at home when i’m around her due to soulmate friend connection didn’t make the cut as you can tell from my post. Too bad for her. She could of made her life better then worse if she were smart to keep me around. All cuz of her stupid partner threaten me made her life worse. I saw the astrology chart too. He will drain her energy and cause trouble. This is one of them. I’m just fulfilling the charts. It’s meant to be for me to use magick on them. I can’t change fate, there are consequence to messing with me. I gave plenty chance for her to own up to her bs behavior.
I like babies and toddlers cuz i just play with them like pets for short time. They don’t really talk back. When they get past like 5-6. That’s where i lose interest. haha. Its cuz when they baby, they are innocent and not corrupted yet.