What is soul transmutation exactly?

Some I have witnessed gave mention of feeling dizzy, sleepy, tingling, pulling, drained, among other things, but I have yet to hear pain.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank so much for answering my questions! You are full of wisdom.

1 Like

Anytime

1 Like

This is an interesting topic. Currently Iā€™m interested in kitsune. What are the abilities tied to the 9 tails of the kitsune, if I may ask?

While I would not base getting such a drastic thing done based on abilities, kitsune are capable of the same means of energy manipulation and ritual work as anyone else. Only thing is their tails have specific abilities tied to them, such as in my experience:

one tail is fox fire or when rubbed together with the others generates electricity, another is what allows them to be polymorphic meaning they can shapeshift into anything as some lore speaks of kitsune turning into inanimate objects and one where the Goddess Inari turned into the Moon, another aids in their ability of seduction, another is one that creates Illusions, another is tied to their specific elemental manipulation, another to their own pocket realm, another allows them to be capable of possession, another allows them to create their kitsune orb which is in a way a focus of their abilities but in lore if stolen the person is said to be capable of command the kitsune as the kitsune would do anything to get it back, the 9th tail is said that when they reach this they become ā€œenlightenedā€ their fur changes to either white or gold to show said status, the 9th is tied to their magick, just as angels are linked to enochian magick kitsune are linked to their form of magick.

Inari is said to have 9 tails but she has 10 as the 1000 tails is simply the equivalent within those tails and from what I gather she uses to transmute oneā€™s soul into such.

thereā€™s many times of kitsune that go under either Zenko, kitsune or Yako kitsune which are nogitsune, nogitsune do not follow Inari like Zenko Kitsune do.

Thereā€™s 14 tribes of kitsune.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the answer. Thatā€™s really helpful!

1 Like