What is Paralda enn?

Paralda still didn’t come. Spent like an hour repeating “paralda come”. Got go sigil flashing nor any presence.

3 Likes

Did you meditate and drop into trance before hand?

You need to be in at least a light altered state before chanting.

3 Likes

I used a method. Basically you put a candle. Behind it put the sigil as a 45 degree angle. According to the method staring at the flame and saying “paralda come” is supposed to get me into the alpha state.

2 Likes

I know that method, but an easier one is to simply relax through some forn of progressive relaxation abd then count down in your head from 20, telling yourself you are sinking deeper.

6 Likes

Should I use some relaxation hypnosis video on youtube?

2 Likes

That is up to you. I gave you the simplest trance method I know. I, personally, use a method very much like it.

4 Likes

How do I do progressive relaxation?

Then when I count down when do I say “sinking deeper”.

1 Like

Dude, have you never heard of Google?

Progressive relaxation is simply a set of techniques, one of which is simply tensing your muscles, holding the tension for a moment, and then releasing it. It’s called “progressive” because you move up or down your body, relaxing each part in progression, starting from the head or the toes, whichever you prefer.

When you count down, you do so slowly, and say, “20, I’m relaxing deeper, 19, i’m going still deeper and deeper, 18, I’m sinking deeper…” all the way to 1.

4 Likes

Another point is that you arn’t gonna get any “earth shattering or hollywood level” manifestions. Intense manifestion can happen but they are not all that common from what i can tell. And if anything crazy happens it tends to manifest outside the operators sphere of awareness.

I’ve heard stories of people hearing what sounds like a racket from a dozen people kicking up a storm of noise when there was only one person in the room barely speaking above normal level. Rooms seeming darker or lighter as energy saturates the place. Stuff like that.

In my own case I’ve had roommates tell me about creepy as fuck drumming coming off my the walls of my room while i was doing an evocation. Also been in the same room when a storm of pounding start on the walls of my temple with my roommate right next to me in the kitchen. :joy: she jumped like a cat in water.

Had the same roommate swear my chanting vibrated the walls of her rooms as as if they were surrounded by subwoofers when she dashed out to fine me barely audible in the next room.

Crazy examples like these happen but are not common around me. :thinking: my apartment building would probably be alot more vacant if that was the case. :rofl: :thinking: although it may bring my rent down if it did lol.

6 Likes

I live with my family and non of them have mentioned strange things happening.

Like I’ve tried to evoke Paralda 3 times already and fuck all has happened.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: and it may not. If your just evoking spirits to see if they show up your less likely to see any success. You need clear determined goals and reasons for an evocation. Generally to gain information or fulfilling a goal.

Alot of evocations are not flashy or full of big manifestions.

4 Likes

satania has an enn for king paralda
search on youtube

3 Likes

Simply try facing east and saying/calling “Great King Paralda, King of the Sylphs, (Please) Be present with me now”…Insert extras to your liking etc.
Always worked for me in the past.

3 Likes

I know I came up 20 years ago studying Golden dawn teachings and methods. It’s something I feel I outgrew but id definitely agree it’s become a bedrock of the western ceremonial magickal tradition. Once I discovered franz Bardon that changed everything for me, and to a degree so did crowley and duquette and Kraig.

5 Likes

Guys I have to agree with @DarkestKnight. King Paralda doesn’t have an enns. Enns chants come from demonaltry. So since Paralda isn’t a demon he doesn’t have an enns.

5 Likes

I know Enochian is a different system and class of magic current, but which of the kings in enochian could be partnered cooperatively with elemental kings well, to see a task through to completion?

2 Likes

Original poster, try just a chant with paralda, but have an optical tool suc as a mirror, window or bowl of water, and heightened senses, also be in an alterred state such as sleep deprivation for 24-48 hours.

2 Likes

Paralda may not have an enn…but aren’t enns simply mantras anyway?

2 Likes

Yes, but they are a specific type of mantra ie one in the demonic tongue.

5 Likes

Of that I am aware, thanks.
A mantra in any tongue, is still a mantra, was my point.
And therefore not to get too hung up on variation, or title specifically.
If it connects it connects, even if it’s a personal one.

2 Likes