What is Paralda enn?

Been trying to find it

If I recall, enns are a demonaltry tool for contacting daemons. The ones I have come across never mention the elemental spirits, I am leaning towards Paralda not having one.

You could recite the prayer of the sylphs instead, then ask for an “enn” or something similar once you make contact.

6 Likes

@Orismen is correct. Enns are specific to the practice of demonolatry, and therefore do NOT apply to any spirits other than demons.

As an Elemental King, Paralda would not have one since he is not a demon.

If you are looking for something to chant, you can simply chant his name. He is pretty easy to contact.

You could also chant EA’s Conjuration to Summon Forth Any Entity. It’s in the demonic tongue but works for any spirit:

Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

16 Likes

You may also repeat “Ireci”, either normally said or vibrated.

3 Likes

Should I just say “Paralda come” over and over?

4 Likes

That would work, as I said in my post above.

5 Likes

The Magician's Workbook: Practicing the Rituals of the Western Tradition - Donald Tyson - Google Books I found this ,it can be helpful The Magician’s Workbook: Practicing the Rituals of the Western Tradition

By Donald Tyson

@DarkestKnight what do you think?

2 Likes

Of Tyson’s work? He works within the Golden Dawn system so it’s fine as far as that goes. I like his work but the Golden Dawn system is not to my taste but there are some here on the forum who work within it. It’s hard to escape as it has become the bedrock of the Western Ceremonial Tradition.

5 Likes

That is a cleaning prayer for purification. It has nothing to do with Paralda specifically.

1 Like

It was in the section about him, I understood it wrong,so I asked for your opinion

3 Likes

I understand, I was simply clarifying. It’s all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not sure why you are posting the information from Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits when the OP is specifically looking for mantras or enns to chant, not sigils :thinking:

2 Likes

Was just trying to help

3 Likes

Cool. Thank you for clarifying. It seemed a bit off topic to me which is why I asked :slight_smile:

1 Like

This could be useful for paralda

2 Likes

Not sure how Lucifer’s enn would help with an Elemental King, but it just reminded me of these elemental mantras Arcane channeled from Thoth that could be of use:

4 Likes