What is now?

What is now?

Now, I AM content, yet unsettled.

Breathe!

I AM releasing right now by staying in the moment and focusing on the now!

Things happen for me, not to me!

By J. Childers

Dedicated to King Paimon and Duchess Bune.

Yes.

1 Like

No such thing as “now”. Now, is a screenshot in your mind of a time-space that doesn’t exist anymore.

The time gap between change in reality and your perception of that change, makes it impossible for you to capture the real “now”. What you perceive as “now”, is a reflection, a mirage, designed for your mind to function by analyzing data at a slower rate than the speed of change in each passing moment.

What you’re focusing on, is an illusion.

Humans are the only being in 3d that applies increments of measurement to the advancement of atoms that we call time. Past, present, & future are all occouring at once and yetwe only move forward in time. I think I have figured out why: Have you ever had a dream to which inside the dream days pass? Did you know all dreams happen 30 seconds before you wake up? Think about it, days pass in the dream, but in truth only 30 seconds have gone by. Why? The only conclusion I can come up with is our brain process time in as many incriments as it can process and not all of the information can be processed at once. The observer paradox and collaspe of the waveform are the answers and clue to the question “what is time” furthermore, time is like a zip file that is being uncompressed, therefore we only move forward in time as we uncompress it.