What is magick square for Earth?

I was looking for a sigil of Sandalphon and could not find one until I came to BALG. Someone linked out to the Esoteric Library.
Anyway, I found it but how would I create a sigil if I had not magick square for Earth. So I found a blog that had a square for Malkuth but the rules seemed a little confusing and Malkuth is not a planet, it is a sphere. So they correspond but are they the same.
The blogs post was on creating a grand seal, which is not the same as a sigil.

Anyway, is there an easy way to create a sigil for Sandalphon? I kind of like to cross reference my sigils before I just dive in.

You could take the Hebrew or the English spelling of Sandalphon’s name and form them into a sigil.

I am actually in a similar position as I plan on working with Sandalphon. I did find this but I am thinking of using his name spelled in Hebrew instead of a sigil.

cf7d4e26aaeccbdd4d4325879dd2e265

3 Likes

Thank you.

You may want to look at this or you might not. I don’t know if it would enhance or taint the work you are thinking about

I use the one found in EA’s book Evoking Eternity, which is also found in Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits. It was basically created by tracing the name upon the Rose Cross.

2 Likes

No problem, although I have no idea where that sigio comes from. That is why I am considering just using his name along with a ward against imposters

1 Like

and now I find myself needing to flip through my copy as I forgot about that. Thanks man

2 Likes

What does the circle with the dot at the bottom right mean? I’ve seen it many times without an explanation of its meaning.

That would be the alchemical/astrological symbol for the sun. Ive seen it often with ceremonial and Renaissance era/inspired magic

3 Likes

Thanks

Why not make a 10x10 square, following the rules for even squares and then (through Gematria) create the sigil for Sandalphon?

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea. Very creative!