What is happening?

I apologise if this is in the wrong thread, I’m unsure of where to write this.

I’m going to cut a long story short, I have suffered from an eating disorder when I was about 14-15. I relapsed last year, but I’ve recently gone back into it.

Anyway, since this morning Azazel’s name has been appearing in my mind. At first, I didn’t know what to do. As far as I know, I haven’t called upon him. I found this fourm tonight, read a few topics. I felt like I needed to create an account, like a pull that can’t be shaken off. Since his name has appeared to me, I’ve felt an urge to eat a bit more than usual today.

I’ve also seen white and blue flashes, sometimes followed by what seems to be a black mist moving from one side of the room to the other quickly.

What is happening? I thought maybe I’m going mad, or it’s all in my head. Could it have something to do with me relapsing?

5 Likes

You have parasites on you, they need to be burned out.

In fact, it could be parasites creating the disorder.

3 Likes

I’m a recovered anorexic and I saw lots of things during that time. I think it’s because I was so close to death that both worlds seemed to overlap each other. That said, it does sound like parasites and you’re seeing them so you have the opportunity to banish them. Good luck.

4 Likes

How are they banished?

5 Likes

You are probably tapping into the spiritworld from not eating much. The same thing happened to me when I would have trouble eating.

2 Likes

Yes, find a banishing you’re comfortable with and do it. Cleanse your home too.
After that i’d look up Azazel here on the forum and call him when you’re ready; he seems to want to talk to you.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll make sure to do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with what others have said about parasites. When Azazel had come to me I was also overloaded with parasites and he was the one to help me get rid of them.
So that could he what’s happening here as well.

3 Likes

How do i know if they’re gone once they are banished? I’m guessing it will be a feeling of relief?

1 Like

Okay so a little update while I’ve woke up properly lol

I was making breakfast and thinking about Azazel: how to work with him, when should I work with him, etc.

Nobody else was in the kitchen with me at the time. I sat down, put my scrambled eggs and toast in front of me, but I hesitated while eating. I was feeling conflicted about it.

Then, I feel a presense. Not standing really close, but giving me my space. As I sat there looking at the plate and wondering, I hear a voice in my mind saying: “I want you to eat something. Do it.”

The voice wasn’t soft on me, it was telling me to, not begging. I take a bite, to which the voice said: “Good. You’re making progress.”

Was this Azazel, does it sound like him to anyone? I don’t expect him to tell me when to eat, it kind of took me by suprise in all honesty.

5 Likes

On the one hand people will say “Oh spirits are only there for cosmic level stuff” BUT I have found they will take amazingly personalised attention to detail in all areas which really need to change, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was him.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too. I didn’t evoke him this morning either, it wasn’t like I was telling him to make me eat when I don’t. So it would make sense that they pay attention to detail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe this will help?
From listening to this I feel that was Azazel helping you.

Azazel seems to be very passionate in helping people especially women with things like body image, self worth and physical and mental appearances.

He can help you see your true self who you really want to be or who you feel you are meant to be and help you get there. I’ve been struggling with depression in the latter part of my pregnancy and his words have been very supportive.

2 Likes

Hah! Azazel is the Demon to call to overcome Addictions, disorders, and anything within that spectrum, glad to see he’s reached out to you.
@Becca

Azazel’s Sigil
Azazel%20zezel
Azazel’s Incantations:
Eya on ca Azazel aken
Itzrel Itzrel Azazel
Aperiatur Dudael, et germinet Azazel

Agreed.

1 Like

sounds similar to a situation i had with flashes. get rid of these parasites, ask archangel michael to cut them off. horrible things they do. as for the black mist that makes you feel like your eyes are playing tricks on you… they are archons, mcihael hates them lol. Azazel will help you a great deal as well
if they reappear ask lucifer to take care of it lolol

1 Like