What is good mind control?

i want to resolve an issue with a person who is persistent and very bothersome.
i want to use mind control, i dont know what is good cause i know little about this

i was told about this but i want to know about other options as well

1 Like

Heres one that many swear to work…

5 Likes

Read more about the subject, might help you know :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a tricky topic because it can backfire badly. If you have the cash, pick up EA’s Asmodeus book because he explains a lot about mind control and love magick and how and why it can go wrong.

I’d recommend working with Qalilitu. Qalilitu – V.K. Jehannum

Are you wanting for the person to leave you alone? Or to stop their bothersome behavior? A freeze or cord cutting ritual outta do the trick - if those are the cases for you.

To “freeze” their behavior so they are no longer bothersome, and/or to break the connection between you two so that they may leave you alone/part ways from you.

is it the asmodeus pathworking book?
speaking of backfiring, i am mentally ill
a form of depression
some thoughts i have can be difficult to deal with
they are there alot cause im in a low place mentally
how much of an issue can this be?

i want this person to leave someone else alone. i found one topic on cord cutting but do you know where i can find info on freezing?

Yes. Asmodeus: The Lord Of Lust, Compendium 8 | Nine Demonic Gatekeepers

Even if you aren’t doing the pathworking, it’s still a very useful book to have in your collection.

I’m not a doctor so don’t take this as medical advice, but have a read through this book and see if it resonates. I found it very helpful when I was in a similar position a few years ago. It really works when done correctly and consistently. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ask-Given-Learning-Manifest-Attraction-ebook/dp/B00DJ735O4