What is easier to do first open third eye or TGS?

I am curious of this honestly what would be easier to do and does it help the other?

5 Likes

It depends on the person honestly. For me third eye exercises are far easier than dropping into a trance state. I struggle with getting into one, staying there, and remembering anything once I come out of it. I also have no problem making contact with spirits when I’m not trying. However I think I suffer from performance anxiety, as when I do try I struggle again.

8 Likes

For me? Trance state. But…

This is also true regarding the exercises, as opposed to completely opening it.

I would do work on both at the same time.

Exactly. Even the parts of the mind that you do not use as much, when strengthened, can help the parts you DO use work better. It really is no different for trance and 3rd eye activation. The more you can train your mind to do, the more everything will perform for you. It stacks.

5 Likes

TGS is easier for sure

could they both aid one another yes an open third eye is essentially a heightened level of perception and a altered state is opportunity to experience more than what you see with your physical eyes.

id reccomend you find a “teacher” for opening your third eye if you dont already have one because they give you the full picture … the pineal gland, decalcifying, foods/fruits/juices that aid your pineal gland, chakra work, meditation work the effect of fluoride which is found in water/toothpaste you basically get the complete package … Once you have all the right info its as hard as you make it.

my suggestions

Ralph smart/infinite waters
Sadguru
Teal swan

All have priceless work on youtube for free of course.

5 Likes

Look, you enter theta state every night before you go to sleep and every morning before your awake. That halfway point between am I asleep or awake is deep theta. Now all we are doing in ritual is hitting that state while staying awake.

Pure wastegash no, and her book was just a plagiarisation of Indian guru swamiji.
There’s some great stuff on YouTube but that’s not it.

To get into TGS all you need is wither binural beats at 4.2hz, or search here for the void meditation, or to look up at the corner of the ceiling in front of you at 45 degrees angle and bring your vision back as if you’re looking at something directly in front of you. or chant a mantra or use prayer beads a lot of different cultures from different parts of the world use those in their practices.

This video goes into some other methods from about 25 mins on

4 Likes

TGS is what opens the third eye if you want to be technical about it.

4 Likes

You have already done one instinctively.

2 Likes

If you can do it, sleep deprivation is a time honoured method pf getting into the TGS. Shoot for 4 days without sleep. You’ll be walking around in a magical trance all day.

Sadly, I’ve never made it past 36 hours with this method. It tends to aggravate my disthymia, (which is a form of depression), If you are healthy, it is a simple method for trance. I’ve been told by others that “reality” starts to peel like an onion…

No third eye required.

13 Likes

I remember staying up for three nights and three days, things around me started to get weird, then I saw spirits taking the form of shadows, so yeah I guess I twas sleep deprived which meant I twas in a theta gamma state without myself knowing, the shadows sorta scared me and I told my cousin that I saw a demon, and then I asked her if maybe I should pray to the benevolent spirits to cover me in their celestial wings, she recommended my own advice and a cleansing too, but whenever I wanted to end the theta gamma state I went to sleep and slipped right outta of it,

1 Like

So in my own experience, sleep deprivations the way to go and slip into theta gamma state, and for astral travel while sleep deprived, I don’t know, I’d ask the spirits once you’re sleep deprived, I’m thinking about evoking a long lost incubus friend I banished to the infernal empire because he wouldn’t stop harming my friend Brady, when I told him the name of the gay incubus, as he twas writing✍️and doing his school work, he froze immediately, and dropped his pencil, as if I just said a name he knew before, he looked at me and said: Nicholas!!! Where did you hear that spirit from, I said I contacted it with my pendulum, and he said not to talk to him and then Brady told me he felt the incubus slap him, I then decided to mentally banish him back to the infernal empire, end of story. I’ll keep y’all updated, FYI everyone, please no more negative comments whenever replying to me that’s all I truly wish for, Multiverse Blessings.

1 Like

From a document Im reading, I would say TGS would be easier atm.

Will this make eye bags or dark around the eyes thou?