What impossible things have you achieved with magick?

Hey y’all! I read some posts related to this topic I just created but they were just asking what is and isn’t possible with magick. A lot of things have been deemed impossible until someone managed to make it happen so, here I am… just wanna hear some interesting stories about “impossible” things you’ve done with magick. :thinking:

2 Likes

there should be a thread about this already, but I don’t have the link on me.

1 Like

I called the gods to open mayonnaise

2 Likes

I seem to be good at bringing relationships back from no hope via magick

However I’m realising I need to put more effort into choosing relationships that will serve me better in the first place and letting go of those that don’t

Ultimately I think magick has taught me I can create anything I want… but not everything I create serves me other than a life lesson

10 Likes

lol I remember that episode haha!

Creating an unbreakable backbone.

5 Likes

Can you tell us more about your unbreakable backbone?

1 Like

Magick helped me heal as a child and made me independent. It made my happiness independent from what others think. Abd it helped me make the decision that nothing is ever going to break me, no matter what.

5 Likes

My post is also a response to @AlexandriaCollins

Note: I’m not arguing against love magic, just be wise in whom you “target”

TLDR: I used magic to manipulate my partner like silly putty and ended up hurting myself by getting stuck in a harmful, unhappy, relationship. Love Magick is quite effective, I assure you.

This, I recently used love spells to extend a negative, anxiety-inducing, relationship for months. We broke up multiple times, argued a ton, yet she would keep coming back to me (what can I say, ya boi does good ritual work). We were not compatible, yet she couldn’t shake the need to be with me. This concluded in a pretty bad breakup (the fourth or fifth FINAL breakup), self-harm on both sides, and us blocking each other on social media (and me throwing a curse). My mental health is recovering gradually. However, it was a learning experience that was painful for me ( with lots of magical and mundane takeaways).

1 Like

My daughter is in remission because of magic uhh sigil magic…demon…magic idk the name for it I basically called on a demon who is now a great friend to me to heal my now 3year old from her cancer…she is healthy happy and doing wonderful thanks to him…also working on my senses which seem to have never needed work just acceptance I can hear feel some times see and some times smell things others wouldn’t my intuition has gotten better…other feats all has to do with working with demons honestly cause I haven’t really done much else…besides improve my life… rofcale helped me gain stuff for my new born others help gain fans for my book gave courage to do things I never thought I could met the love of my life it just goes on I’d love to get into new magic I just still have no clue what tho

8 Likes

I got into occult to try and get my ex back but I never succeeded. I wish I had the chance you had with your target, oh for pete’s sake i would have done everything to make it work. :sweat_smile:

I’m not trying to say that what you did was perfectly fine but if I was given that chance, even if it was just a one and final chance, I think my life would be better. One of my biggest regrets was letting him go so there’s that.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re still around. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Not really magick related but my guardians take care of the lesser spirits and parasites for me so I don’t need to do LBRP all the time… in fact I don’t banish any longer… I stay loyal to them and so do they to me

2 Likes

Easy on the guilt trip, you live and you learn.

Can I ask you how long did it take for your child to heal? I think I read somewhere else that it was Sabnock who healed your daughter from leukemia right?

Almost everyone started doing Magick because they wanted to get their ex back! :smiley: and almost everyone was cheated by the “ritualists” on the internet who took 500$ and did nothing :smiley:

Love rituals are really difficult.
Their working depends on:

• what kind of feeling this person has to you (if it’s a romance or friendzone - you can only hurt this person and yourself)
  • how long you were together,
  • what was the reason of the break up,
  • if this person has somebody now
  • how much is the person capable to Magck.

If you have done something bad to the person, you can attract him, but he will be angry and you won’t be happy. If he met somebody and left you, sometimes it’s better to leave this person with a feeling of dignity of yourself.

You can do a ritual to Sallos to attract a new relationship, or Sitri, to attract a sexual relation.
Recently I tried summoning Zepar to make my ex come back to me. I’m waiting for the results, but I will need to do additional rituals to power it up.
If I achieve something, I will describe a ritual :wink:

1 Like