What if you don’t believe in magick?

In my opinion, if you dont believe in it, magick will find is way around ‘not working’ for you and… There you have it, your magick works… By not working.

1 Like

You do not need to believe in magic, you just need to know it works.

1 Like

The last years I’ve read and maybe also started to experience that believing may be greatly of help, although previously I convinced myself of ideas wrote by Italian authors (probably right nonetheless) such as Evola and his Ur Group, or the hermeticist Kremmerz; for example even “You don’t need to believe. Better: you should not believe” or simply that it suffices to perform the workings.

1 Like

Try experiments and see for yourself .

1 Like

Those who don’t believe in Magick will never be able to find it.

1 Like

Needing to know how it works implies the belief in itself that there is existing property to it that makes it something worthy and believable.

1 Like

Not really.

1 Like

With magick, it’s applicable. The same as you can’t hypnotise someone upfront if they aren’t willing. Yet millions are hypnotised through television unwillingly.

To perform magick, you need to believe in it because it’s required to make applicable force existing in this reality. This isn’t about studying theology, being a professor as an atheist and teaching about Christianity and Islam.

Think otherwise or give examples to how only knowing it can bring it along… because I’d call those things phenomena than magick.

1 Like

Not my experience.
You only need to do the rituals and then the entities take care of the rest.

1 Like

Perhaps… I just see skepticism as a major blockage.

1 Like

Not believing is not the same as being sceptic. :wink:

1 Like

:smile: good point. I see where you’re getting at now. Thanks for the input

2 Likes

My friend knows someone who is a Muslim, and for some reason decades ago, challenged “spirits” to show themselves if they’re real. As a skeptic, he screamed in his house to reveal themselves and enter.

My friend claims this man has been possessed and has had a disruptive life due to certain presences that won’t leave ever since he made that ultimatum.

My brother on the other hand when he was living at my place told them to fuck off and they did as he got annoyed they that were around making too much noise and weird shit.

Both have some relevancy to somewhat skepticism or somewhat ambivalence to their existence.

1 Like

Both seem to have abilities too.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. Still trying even though you don’t believe in it. I’ve been thinking about doing magick while fully believing in it and after the ritual stop believing in magick to prevent lust for result.

Or I can even pretend that magick doesn’t work while performing the ritual and then by the end pretend it already has worked out. And then at the very end forget about the magick or force myself not to believe in it. So the lust would go away. Just as an experiment.

Your magick will still manifest even if u dont beleive in it…I can’t count the times where I looked at my work, laughed and put magick down and said “this is all bullshit” …A day later and I’m in a state of disbelief laughing like “no way…no fucking way” …

Magick works even if u dont believe a spell ur gonna do will happen…I stopped believing in my cellphone and it still seems to work

1 Like

Yes it takes lust for result away which is a good thing. I don’t know which is more powerful though, belief in magick or no lust for result?

I could believe in magick while performing the ritual and afterwards pretend magick doesn’t exist to take the lust for result away.

1 Like

Lust for the act of doing is most powerful i think…

u wake up, and how ur going to cause a b and c to happen, and the mechanics of doing are on your mind. All day I contemplate how should i tackle a situation. Everyday is at least one ritual and before I have done it is hours of contemplation…

Lust for result is bypassed by a current or a greater aim. Lesser magick is fun, but to offset the lust for real world results, greater magick, in which one is working on one’s self and development serves to distract one. The things in this world are acquired through magick as a means of mastering magick, but they be not an ends…

Also bulk can bypass lust for result. More work the merrier

1 Like

I think it could still work. When I first started I was very skeptical. I quickly changed my mind after several things manifested despite that

1 Like