What if nothing is working out?

Hey guys,

Its been a while not talking to you guys. I hope each and everyone of you is doing great!

Ok so I keep evoking daily, and at the beginning I started telling you guys about my progress and I felt some shifts and some things different.

But now I am just so fucking stuck is not even funny, I mean stuck in everyway, like I am not getting any fucking result I want and quite frankly I havent been feeling that great lately.

And when I evoke I dont even know why am I evoking cause the spirits know I am clearly pissed at them, because of all the things I expected to get when I was working with them are clearly not there and I really dont know what to do next.

Now granted, I am not doing full evokations, not because I dont want to but like I said because I cannot see them I am using a black mirror to do the full evokation an I just talk to them like I normally do, but it gets akward because I really dont have anything to say to them because I dont trust them anymore, so I just evoke them as part of my pact but I am not getting any fucking result I want.

A lot of you guys claim that you get results very fast with this, Ive been working over a month with this and I cannot tell a single tangible result that I say, yeah great I got this because of this. Because if I do get a result is not exactly what I am asking.

So yeah, I am pretty frucking frustrated with this. Is this common in the beginning? What should I do next?

Thank you guys!

[quote=“H8, post:1, topic:1715”]Hey guys,

Its been a while not talking to you guys. I hope each and everyone of you is doing great!

Ok so I keep evoking daily, and at the beginning I started telling you guys about my progress and I felt some shifts and some things different.

But now I am just so fucking stuck is not even funny, I mean stuck in everyway, like I am not getting any fucking result I want and quite frankly I havent been feeling that great lately.

And when I evoke I dont even know why am I evoking cause the spirits know I am clearly pissed at them, because of all the things I expected to get when I was working with them are clearly not there and I really dont know what to do next.

Now granted, I am not doing full evokations, not because I dont want to but like I said because I cannot see them I am using a black mirror to do the full evokation an I just talk to them like I normally do, but it gets akward because I really dont have anything to say to them because I dont trust them anymore, so I just evoke them as part of my pact but I am not getting any fucking result I want.

A lot of you guys claim that you get results very fast with this, Ive been working over a month with this and I cannot tell a single tangible result that I say, yeah great I got this because of this. Because if I do get a result is not exactly what I am asking.

So yeah, I am pretty frucking frustrated with this. Is this common in the beginning? What should I do next?

Thank you guys![/quote]

Dear H8,

Did you bought the mastering evocation course? and no success?

Perhaps you would begin firstly looking at more symple technics, divination for example.

[quote=“Obethencourt, post:2, topic:1715”][quote=“H8, post:1, topic:1715”]Hey guys,

Thank you guys![/quote]

Dear H8,

Did you bought the mastering evocation course? and no success?

Perhaps you would begin firstly looking at more symple technics, divination for example.[/quote]

Are you full master in Theta/ Gamma sinc and divine omnipotence?. be critically with yourself. Evocation is no easy to a beginner, this statement is a lie. Magic is one of the hardest things to do well, despite what others can be telling you in this forum. No prize without diligence!. If Magic were easy all in this forum is posting their succsess, it is not so. there are people who must work hard to succeed, while others in a month will be getting results. this is the simple truth that nobody wants to hear. Take a break, and examines why are you failing and what do you need to master?

If you can answer a few questions maybe we can get you back to posting success stories.

-What spirits were you evoking and for what goal were they evoked?

-What kind of time frame did you give the spirit to work in?

-How specific were you in your requests?

[quote=“Sukujin”]My feeling on this is that you need to talk a step back to something simpler, or something different for a little while. Maybe revisit and strengthen some of the foundation exercises again. AND take a good hard look at your attitude,

Your main problem, and only problem as I see it, is as you stated: You dont trust them, you are frustrated and you are pissed at them. They dont give a fuck about any of that, its petty human emotional crap.

Realise this. In magick as in life. YOU are responsible, dont blame others for your failures, that is the way of weaklings. If something doesnt work YOU omitted something, YOU did something incorrectly, YOUR method was faulty. The path to Godhood is yours and no one and nothing can get in the way except you. If you are pissed, you should be pissed at yourself because sowehow you failed, if you are frustrated you should be frustrated with yourself because YOU missed something. The responsibility for success or failure rests with you alone.

The upside of this is that you can easily, with some work, fix this. Changing others can be a pain, as can changing yourself but YOU can change, adapt, revise and evolve yourself infantly easier than you can force those things on others.

Spirits might get annoyed at you or whatever but compared to humans they are simple creatures, they simply are what they are. And I doubt they screen their calls, if you call they answer but you have to meet them half way and you dont seem to be judging by the results.

Please dont take offence at any of this, it applies to everyone magician or not like a universal law, just remember that it is always your fault, you are the variable, the spirits are the constant, and your mind (being pissed off and frustrated) is THE limiting factor. Basically you are failing them, because by their very nature they cannot possibly fail you.[/quote]

Really I don’t care if the spirits are independent and intelligent creatures or they are only creations of the inner and living god (this is a highly probable explanation to me) to communication with the spiritual forces, yes they are very reals beings in evocation, but after… I am not sure. I have seen it and I have heard them. The only permanent and existent, the only real is the Self, your inner and sacred" I AM", demons and angels are projections from this Higher Self, then demons are the variable.
Magic is a science, perform righly the exercises and your magic will work, perform exercises chaotically and with unknowledge and chaos in your life is what you will gain.

If I may,
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”

1 Like
If I may, "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Markab, who wrote or said this? I want to quote it in a book, thanks.

Aout the subject, I have been trying without results for years, I’m having results now, good one, and some others doesn’t seem that “good” but I have realized mostley are wrong beliefs about the nature of demons, or the entities, fear to them or fear of power… plus lust for results are the blocks in the path so to speak but, if someone can block your path is you, and so you can clean it up and keep going

Hi EpicGnome, this was written by Calvin Coolidge

Even happens to those of skill man, when you find a plateau, look for another mountain!

Hi8 hi5,

Magick is a long run, maybe your visualizatioms skills gotta better yet, but keep om its worth.

You have to analize what kind of person you are (in nlp they divide it in 3 kinds: 1 good at visualization and imagination 2 good in recalling noticing sounds 3 good in recalling/feeling sensations).

Why do this? Because in ritual all are important but you may deepen your trances focusing on your most developed sense (1 visualizatiom 2 audio 3 feelings). Ive improved my visualization skills but im not of the 1rst kind (visualization/imagination) yet I work really well with my other developed sense. By the way this was stated by Jan Fries in his book Visual Magick, and also in the New Hermetics of Jason Newcomb, very experienced magicians

So forget about “seeing” spirits atm and follow your ritual and test your results in your daily life, even you dont see, feel the spirits presence, pay atention to sounds (of any kind) around and try to interpret them (what did it transmited?). Act as if you hear the spirits voice, as stated in grimoires (hoarse voices, singing voices)

With training all senses develop and oneself become “more conscious”/intuitive, but it takes time and patience

Hi all,

I am Himanshu Chauhan. You can know me better on E.A’s facebook page as my letter for help has been posted their recently. I’m a beginner in the field of magic. Even though I have been following occult for last 3 years. It was more of self learned from the internet (WWW.JoyofSatan.com) meditative rituals.

I started following E.A’s techniques about a month ago. I face the same issue like H8. I evoke Bune every night. Initially I found some experiential success in TGS during the rituals. But Now I find myself facing an obstacle of moving ahead from TGS to crossroad and rapture state of mind. Not only that even my ability of TGS seems to be withdrawing lately. Personally I am the Audio kind of a person (category taken from YogaApprentice in his post below). However my other skills are not that bad too.

Having said this, I have seen no result in my life. Be it from last month’s evolution of knowledge or my last 3 years of efforts towards occult.

Please suggest the way I can break this chain of failures.

Regards,
Himanshu Chauhan

I am having trouble going from the Theta Gamma Sync to the crossroads. I am piecing this up one step at a time I can easily get into the Theta Gamma Sync by using EA’s techniques. My vision starts to close in the world sort of becomes a reversed purgatory like version of itself things and objects dispersal and then reappear. But that’s it I don’t go any further from there. How do I go from the first stage of Theta Gamma to the crossroads ? Does anyone have any tips I know EA said taking Shrooms will force the spirit to appear in front of you and I have no problem doing whatever it takes even if it means taking a Shroom but are there any other ways, tips or tricks any of you have discovered to make this leap other than rocking back and forth?

you all seem to be having the same problem i’m having, which is deepening trance.

the only thing i can suggest is getting as many hypnotic deepening scripts as you can and reading them one after the other until you start to nod off.

keep in mind that there are a lot of hypnotic scripts that are called deepeners that are NOT deepeners. a real deepener is based on a sleight-of-mouth pattern or a mindline. a real deepener shifts your mind and is based on moving your mind in a direction, either down (most common), or up, or sideways, or into or out of something, or through something. a real deepener uses a lot of complex equivalences or cause and effect language. and many deepeners use countdown techniques based on the elman induction.

try to find as many of those types of deepener as you can, and read them as often as you can to shift your mind into gamma or delta waves. you’ll know you’re doing it right when you feel drowsy yet alert.
you just have to persist and push your way through it.

and for those of you who are having trouble structuring, deep trance spins off auditory and visual hallucinations AUTOMATICALLY. so don’t worry about your structuring ability. work on getting a deeper trance and the structuring will come to you on its own accord.

1 Like

If not having a black mirror is your problem, let it be know its easy to make. Consider what other possible obstacles there are.