What I do instead of LBRP

I don’t do the LBRP because of obvious reasons for a Satanist. Instead as a way of pre-ritual cleansing or just cleansing a space in general I visualize a bright white-gold light spreading over every square inch of the entire room, cleansing it of any unwanted energies and holding it there, visualizing it getting brighter and brighter until I feel is right. As I’m writing this I came up with the idea of visualizing a bright golden shield of light covering the walls ceiling and floor of the room to protect from any unwanted energies coming in, or if outside visualizing a bright golden bubble around your ritual space then doing the cleansing within that. I’m really good at visualization so this might work better for me than others. What are your guy’s thoughts and opinions, does anyone else do something similar?

3 Likes

My world of worship may not hold up do to my pigsty of a room, but a physical cleaning is a good start.
Smudging with sage.
Rose Cross Ritual.
The Bornless Ritual.
Salt around the walls, sometimes mixed sea salt and cayenne pepper.
Equal Armed Crosses drawn on every door, wall and window, and floor and air, speaking psalms 91 and license to depart at each door, wall, ceiling, floor or air above.

3 Likes

I like your idea!

1 Like

I don’t have a problem using the LBRP. It doesn’t seem to conflict with anything, but it clears away the astral nasties and shadow people. My dark rituals don’t seem to suffer for it.

2 Likes

I use the white light visualization too and also gold light and blue light. It works but I also do LBRP and I see no I’ll effect even though I’m not a satanist I work with a lot of demonic energies. What I’m trying to ask you is can you expound on why LBRP conflicts with satanism.

NB yes I am aware that satanism and the goetic path are not synonymous.

2 Likes

The LBRP uses God names and archangels, hence the conflict.

2 Likes

I’m just not too interested in working with any angelic deity’s or anything else directly related to the YHVH thought-form. The thought-forms may work very well for clearing unwanted energies but I prefer to stay away from something so xtianized. (It’s my opinion that they’re thought-forms, you may think otherwise)

3 Likes

Yes I see how some ppl may perceive that as a conflict.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you were speaking to me, but I don’t know that it conflicts. I’m not really following any particular path, but rather try to maintain a balance.

I do prefer working with dark energies more, though, so I wondered how others who are on the dark path feel about using the LBRP since it’s so full of Christian imagery.