What have you done and you haven't?

Let’s begin this activity. In order to know each other better as magicians, I want you to post which of the following techniques or rituals given by E.A. in his eight books you have practiced and which you haven’t. Right?

Look at this list. If you see that something is missing, just tell me.

1. Candle Magick
  2. Sigil Magick
  3. Scrying with Mepsitahl and Sastan’s sigils
  4. Simple Evocation
  5. Vampirism (E.A.'s technique in WoD only)
  6. Ritual release of hatred (BM)
  7. Evocation of multiple entities
  8. Evoking legions
  9. Evoking with multiple evocators
  10. Evoking a God
  11. Voudoun (in general)
  12. Theta/gamma sync entering
  13. The knowledge and conversation of the HGA

I want to be the first in answering. I have practiced all of them, excepting the number 6, 8, 9, 10 and 13.

What about you?

Done 1-2-4-5-6-12…almost began 11, but just the day before I was going to start…my teacher told me not to as the Voudoun spirits that would be released I would not be able to walk away from and they are rather mischivous. He was concerned at that point that I was not prepared to work in that area. I respect his approach and still do, even tho we did not mesh all that well. I bear no hard feelings toward him as we parted after that. We were just different personalities. smile.

Yeah. If you want to begin with voudoun, you must be aware of the fact that you must sacrifice many things. However, the rewardings are nothing that you can imagine.

Ps…I doubt if I would ever find a teacher that had a similar personality as mine…LOL…

Maxx

Lovin’ the “look” MAXX. Glad to see you finally came out of the shadows. I gotta admit though, its REAL damn hard to take you seriously, with that face staring out at us. But on the positive side, they say laughter is good medicine! You can heal the world with that face!!! Thanks for the humor! :wink: Z

EDIT Now you’ve gone 'n changed it again!! Folk 're gonna think I’m picking on you! (LAST NIGHT IT WAS A PHOTO OF THE UNCLE FESTER FROM THE ORIGINAL ADDAMS FAMILY!) Gotta love the humor!!! :wink: Z

Well, you are the one that said we are family…how can one exclude a member of the Addams family.
But things are not always what they appear to be. Delusions run wild in this world today. Let this be an example to always check everything out in the world of magick. As you already are well aware.

Uncle Fester…aka…Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:6, topic:136”]Well, you are the one that said we are family…how can one exclude a member of the Addams family.
But things are not always what they appear to be. Delusions run wild in this world today. Let this be an example to always check everything out in the world of magick. As you already are well aware.

Uncle Fester…aka…Maxx[/quote]

Indeed … and they are STILL not as I thought. Had you pictured as dark-haired, with dominant Native American blood, for some reason. Hmm. Jus’ goes to show ya - :wink: Z

That was in another lifetime. This time around last name is from the Scottish group. My family line came out of the Robison clan. Seems we were the ones assigned to be bodyguards for that guy they make the movie about…Braveheart…shows you how successful we were at protecting him…he died.

Maxx

PS…that stare was kind of “different”. Did not mean for it to take away any point…so I changed the “look” just for you, Zoe.

All except 3,10,11, and 13.

1,2,4,12 here.

Interesting comments! :slight_smile:

Just Candle and Sigil Magick and meditation to enter Theta state. I have done some other things from say Order of the Golden Dawn workings.
The list is very Koetting/LHP orientated, and to be honest I am just working through Evoking Eternity now and awaiting the BOA study group so feel I am just a n00b in most of those.

uhhh
1,2,3,4,6,7,9,12 … what’s the HGA? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey DKM: I read somewhere else in the forum it stands for “Holy Guardian Angel”, when I tried to respond to the post by explaining I didn’t need a 6-month ritual to commune with the Divine part of My Being… oh well. I thought that WAS my ‘holy guardian angel’…

And the reason I haven’t answered this post, btw, TANIA, is because I didn’t even know EA Koetting existed until about 7 weeks ago … so no books, except the e-book and now BoA. :wink: Z

1. Yes
  2. Sort of, I think this might be why Dantalion granted my request early
  3. Havent done anything with mephsital or Sastan but I do scry alot
  4. Yes
  5. Yes though not extensively
  6. No
  7. Not at the same time
  8. No, though this might be happening soon
  9. No
  10. Sort of The guys I have a pact with are sort of lesser gods
  11. No
  12. Yes
  13. If HGA is my godform self I gained access to it breifly

[quote=“Zoe, post:14, topic:136”]Hey DKM: I read somewhere else in the forum it stands for “Holy Guardian Angel”, when I tried to respond to the post by explaining I didn’t need a 6-month ritual to commune with the Divine part of My Being… oh well. I thought that WAS my ‘holy guardian angel’…

And the reason I haven’t answered this post, btw, TANIA, is because I didn’t even know EA Koetting existed until about 7 weeks ago … so no books, except the e-book and now BoA. :wink: Z[/quote]

haha, I just came across that too :stuck_out_tongue:
ok, then - yes facepalm :slight_smile:

Well, Im the rank amateur of this group!

Ive done a bit of scrying (still working on getting results) and have had a few OBE’s, though none were through my own efforts - just ones where I woke up and realised I was actually somewhere flying around.

I had my first OBE about 8 years ago and it severely put me off. I woke up a few feet above my body and slightly to the left. I realised what was happening but had not read much about it so didn’t know what to do. I heard screaming and the sounds of sirens… really freaked me out and I willed myself back in my body. I opened my physical eyes and noticed a small transparent girl looking at me… I reached out my physical hand and it went through her… Scared the crap out of me!!

I had not wanted anything to do with spirits or OBE’s for a few years after that. I eventually got interested in the subject again and have read enough about the topic of OBE’s to start feeling a bit more comfortable with it. I’m now trying to have my first controlled one.

A couple of months ago I came across EA Koetting and have been devouring his books and radio interviews ever since, and am now getting supplies shipped to me so I can start my first evocation.

Keep us posted on your first evocation.

Now this is a fun question! It sure does bring back memories. At one point I was EA’s apprentice. Now I know what you are all thinking, “lucky you,” and maybe so, however I was far from being lucky. Being an apprentice was by far no easy task, this I assure you. He demanded not only rituals to be done with upmost precision, but perfection. Not one candle to be out of place, and everything you said would happen had to be completely on par.

Having been through his relentless techniques, studying until my body physically and mentally gave in, being beaten and bruised, having pushed all of my bodies both subtle and otherwise, mastered the O.A.A., O.T.N. etc., Became a Vodoun Houngan and much more that can not be spoken, I am proud to say I have completed all of these tasks.

Sometime if I listen carefully, I can still hear the wooden stick of knowledge hit my back as I was to meditate into full trance. Ahhhh. . . yes. . . damn that stick. . .

Sounds like an interesting ride Dante! :slight_smile:

I’ve done 1,2,4,6,10,11,12 and 13. Some of the others I’ve done, but not in the specific way mentioned here so I didn’t include them.