What happens when someone damages King Belial's property

My Narc Mother is a chronic boundary crosser like many personality disordered Narcs are.
I don’t want to share personal details, but my mother gained entrance into my apartment (which I know is illegal and taking action on) by convincing the super to allow her inside. She took this opportunity to splash water ( probably from his glass of water) onto a drawing on his altar that I personally created and dedicated to him. I’m wondering what if any action will a spirit take when their space and property are violated and damaged in this manner? I have explained to him what happened and apologized.

4 Likes

I guess I don’t the answer so I’m curious to see what others say, but my gut says nothing.

Spirits can’t really hold you accountable, or at least unreasonably so for something a person who is not you did.

I guess some might, but most of my encounters spirits were pretty understanding of circumstances.

1 Like

I’m sure nothing bad will happen to you, especially since you didn’t intend for this to happen.

If anything were to happen, it would be towards your mother.

3 Likes

I’ve had similar problems with my Narc mother. I agree with everyone else I doubt King Belial would do anything to you considering the circumstances. If anything he might knock your mother down a couple of pegs though.
I have a very good suspicion he knocked my narc mother down a couple of pegs a while back for similar narc behaviors. She a lot quieter now days about her options on me and my room seems a lot less disturbed when I return home. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s all that was needed as far as you’re concerned. You didn’t do anything wrong, this is all on your mother. Belial understands, but I agree, he might humble your mom for doing this.

5 Likes

Thank you, =D I was hesitating whether to even make this post, and glad I did knowing it can also help others with similar issues as mine.

Thank you =D I hope he does punish her, not only did she violate his special altar space but violated me. Maybe a reprimand from him will finally stop her for good from doing this to me and others.

1 Like

Thank you =D I wish no one else had to deal with these monsters, but can’t deny it gives me some relief knowing I’m not alone in experiencing this. I hope he knocks her down real hard because no one has been able to stop her all these years.

1 Like

Thank you =D I have bought him a first bottle of wine because of this, he seemed very happy with it and even helped me choose it. I hope it’s a humbling she’ll never forget. And glad the apology and explanation was all that was needed. Thank you for the reassurance!

2 Likes