What happens if more people become black magicians?

I’ve always wondered this…but what would happen if everyone became a black magician? If I (and another magician) curse one another, who would become cursed? For this reason, isn’t it better to keep all this knowledge “secret”? Who would have the power if everyone is a magician?

2 Likes

Your question assumes a belief in duality not all hold. I would say it is not possible to curse another without harming oneself.

1 Like

Wich is why i ask my Elders i work with to take care of people who have harmful or negative intentions toward me. I dont ever curse anyone i have seen the back fire n backlash of someone else’s curse shit i been in the middle of it without my own control lol.
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Nothing, black magicians aren’t special, it’s just one of many labels that tries to stand out and be different from other labels for the same thing. Besides not all practitioners are the same nor will they all reach the same sense of awareness as no one is equal no “magician” no mundane, no one. Many practitioners keep knowledge from each other, for many reasons such as not wanting to or just because one knows something doesn’t mean they can achieve it.

3 Likes

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. :slight_smile: I’ve been able to unintentionally curse people (did not know that I was doing magick until some time later) without bringing harm to myself.

2 Likes

It’ll never happen, only a small minority can even comprehend metaphysical and spiritual concepts and apply them , even a smaller minority will practice successfully , it takes a certain level of consciousness to even open up to what’s beyond the five senses

4 Likes

which even a hand full of practitioners fail at.

4 Likes

Ya cause it called occult for a reason which means hidden and now information is just thrown everywhere to look like u know something ,

2 Likes

People want to throw all these theories out , Jesus is Horus, azazel is a mask of Lucifer so much bullshit , and a noob won’t know just pull the sigil out and start chanting , I even read someone called out for any spirit to make them a millionaire , might aswell throw a party and invite anyone even ex convicts

2 Likes

Now a days it’s like people think slapping “dark magician” on themselves makes them upper echelons of society with all this power and make them “badass rebels” but in reality the label is just an over glorified way of saying we have free will.

7 Likes

Ya j cringe when people start painting the term left hand path as some groundbreaking choice where they suddenly hav all dark forces at their call cause they proclaim this . Nah the entities don’t give a fuck u prescribe to a man constructed path and u can fail at manifesting ur reality on either path

4 Likes

I hate it when most black magicians on youtube try to be that dark evil shitlord wearing makeup and building up a fake character just to show the world they are so badass. I mean its okay to be a normal looking person without all the filters xD idk whether its a marketing technique or whatnot

7 Likes

I choose left hand path … activate mangekyo sharingan ,

5 Likes

I think it would be nice if more people recognize they had free will and choices.

That’s great. Better self protection:)))

I wouldn’t want them to have it if it will affect my free will and choices :slight_smile: Like I would never want my loser ex boyfriends to do a love spell or curse on me.

Most people would not want an old lover back anyway…

1 Like