What happen with us as human beings after we die?

And there go my hopes out of the window D: Dunno if to feel glad that you saw them too or not.

As you described the women? Exactly. I never saw the plastic mask, but I just remembered that the obese nurse I had talked to? She was very aware of how hideous she looked, but you had to treat her in some appreciative way, like throwing words like “hun” and that.
And I just remembered, that yes, her flesh seemed darker, and that is was charred.

I am very confused now on what should I feel. I just realized that while I had to share the experience and hoped someone would relate, I was never ready to hear that someone else did.

Holy fuck, just nope.

I did not do any specific work but I did come out fresh out of an offering to either Valefor or Marbas, and after closing the circle went to sleep. I doubt either spirit having something to do, but Valefor has show to me that he can be as extremely cruel as loyal, and Marbas IS known for healing/wasting powers that usually manifest in a mechanical way, besides being a master on all things artesanal and based on engineering.

I remember once a family member had injured a knee. I asked Marbas for help, and after a few hours, I saw this family member stand up slowly while his knee jerked by itself into a proper position. It looked like someone came and wriggled it in place.

So, maybe these two are somehow related to this hideous place? Because it surely does manifest extreme cruelty and mechanical procedures.

Scratch that. Marbas gave me a rotten look, but Valefor is smiling in a cheeky, knowing way.

That’s some pretty sick, twisted shit guys! Kind of like Hellbound Hellraiser…

[quote=“AESIR, post:1, topic:4524”]Does anybody have right answer?

As Asatruar I believe in re-birth through family line. But this is only as a part of my belief system as Asatruar. But what is in reality? Does anybody know?[/quote]

After my experience with Ayahuasca and reading the " Tibetan Book of the Dead " ( a must read BTW )I’m convinced with are constantly being reborn until we live a pure life free of sin, and only then will we ascend to a higher level. This place is just pure ether.

Now don’t start thinking I’m a Bible basher , I have a fair idea I won’t be ascending any time soon but it gave me food for thought.

I kind of agree, and replied over here to avoid introducing off-topic stuff into this thread. :slight_smile:

On the subject of Ayahuasca, I’ve had quite a bit of expirience lately with Mimosa Hostilis, and found it quite useful on shamanic journeying in particular. Somone who is skilled in meditation can achieve the same results, however Mimosa allows you to easily get there and rapidly move throughout the spirit realm almost seemlessly. I’ve had dealings with Sekhemet, Odin, and Samael on behalf of others after ingesting it. My animal totem explained that Mimosa Root is one of the rare plants that contain the actual spirit of the earth in it, and after ingesting it open you up to the raw earth current. Nothing in my expirience was ever mentioned about where humans go after death, but to be honest I was there on business and never asked. (Perhaps next time)

[quote=“thinktank123, post:11, topic:4524”]I recommend the book “Life on the Other Side” by Sylvia Brown.
It gave me all the answers I wanted and more, so much to a point I put it down without finishing it. The afterlife and it’s function are better off as a mystery IMO.[/quote]

I’ve read a few books of hers, and sure it’s interesting and fascinating. But like all of us sharing our experiences with otherdimensional entities and spirits, we have our own interpretations of it. Brown never shared any magical techniques of any kind in her books, and it’s mainly focused on her interpreted experiences with her “Guardian” spirit. There’s differences of being a “teacher” of the occult and being a “witness” of it.

I remember a chapter in one of her books where she got nearly attacked by an aggressive dog. Her spirit “guardian” summoned Lilith to keep the dog at harms way and by the “words of her spirit”, Sylvia Brown always felt intimidated and frightened of Lilith for some reasons unexplained in her books. Even if Lilith had a chapter of her own in one of her books, with high praise and respect, there’s never an explanation of her fear for her. I find it very odd.

I like some of the “ideas” in her books, like the absence of “Hell” and that most of the “demons” explained of not being “evil” but a part of the existence of spirits and entities in different dimensions.

But, I think she’s just like anyone else sharing their magical experiences with spirits and entities with her own interpretations of it. It shouldn’t be entirely “debunked” as a hoax, and neither be seen as a “fact”. If we debunk someone like her, we could also debunk our own experiences while we’re at it.

William Walker Atkinson (author of The Kybalion) wrote a book called Life Beyond Death under one of his many pseudonyms. Having read that combined with his Arcane Teaching and The Astral World, I think he portrays a pretty accurate portrayal of what goes on after we die. There is a period of astral rest and then you go to wherever your mind leads you. He actually does this guided tour as if the reader is following him through the astral plane and he points out a paradise for more primitive cultures where there is an unlimited amount of buffalo for them to hunt. Then he points out the heaven of christianity full of smug believers residing there across from the hell taught in christianity. Anyway, a lot of different places in the astral plane. But long story short. What happens when we pass on is an individual sort of thing which would account for all the different near death experiences. I think it made complete sense to me and that was my answer. Life after death, much like life on earth is subjective.

2 Likes

Yes, I found that as well! I mean having studied the psychopomp thing and done a lot of work with dead people (including family, and pets), it would be nice to say “well, you die, then A, B, and C happen” but that’s so not the case, and also animals have all kinds different afterlife destinations (sounds like a travel agent!) as well.

I’m working on a system based on core shamanism (but that’s kinda weirdly trademarked by the Foundation for Shamanic Studies) that covers this, hoping to get that out in some form soonish, so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Random find: Here’s a Comic Book Guide to the Tibetan Buddhist Afterlife.

(Personal note, I don’t share this belief system, in which the very act of being born means you’ve somehow failed miserably, but it’s a pretty fun comic nonetheless.)

[quote=“AESIR, post:1, topic:4524”]Does anybody have right answer?

As Asatruar I believe in re-birth through family line. But this is only as a part of my belief system as Asatruar. But what is in reality? Does anybody know?[/quote]

I think we solidify ourselves in spirit when we die.

I wrote in another thread that I think in the spirit, we are actually in very rigid states, and are very hard to shape. We come to physical life (in any form imaginable, not just in hairless primate form) in an effort to reshape ourselves, and literally be reborn in spirit into a new form. We do this not because we are forced, but because we desire for whatever reason, to change. And while I do not completely dismiss the possibility of changing while in spirit, I do think that its an incredibly slow process, one that you or I, in our mortal forms, would find unfathomably slow.

So we come here to change. We throw ourselves into the crucible of physical life to be crushed, heated, and melted down, to be recast again once we die into a new form, one that we choose for ourselves, while we live here.

This of course does not suggest that the spiritual world is static. It surely is not. But what we would consider “evolution”, doesnt really happen IMO, at least not at any speed we would consider non-trivial.

We come to physical life to change, and when we die, we become. We are melted down in life, to be poured into the mold that we will create for ourselves here in these lives we live. Alive, our spirits are molten, like lava or metal, and in death, we are solidified in the shape we have chosen while fluid.

Its super important that we choose a shape we like and would not mind existing in, potentially eternally, because who knows how many opportunities there are to reshape ones own spirit. It could be at-will… but it could also prove to be extremely rare, and a great gift to be given, or maybe even a long, long, long line to wait in for the chance. Who knows.

But really, if you miss it this time, and even if you can jump into the furnace at will, I mean, do you really want to do this all over again cause you slacked off the first time? Or the first thousand times?

Nah.

The most important day of our entire lives is the day we die. Prepare for it. It is truly the only day that ever matters.

Greetings all,

It so happens, I was just reading through Eliphas Levi’s ‘Dogme Et Ritual De La Haute Magie’, and this thread did come to mind.

Consequently, the section on Necromancy begins with a Kabblistic approach to the Soul; which, perhaps biased as I am, has also been my experience regarding the process of premortem incarnation{birth} to existential reality.

Here is the section for your perusal:

“Souls grow and multiply in heaven, as bodies do upon earth. Immaculate souls are the daughters of the kisses and angels. Nothing can enter heaven save that which comes from heaven. Hence, after death, the divine spirit which animated man ascends by itself above and leaves two corpses below, one upon earth, the other in the atmosphere; one terrestrial and elementary, the other aerial and sidereal, one already inert, the other still animated by the universal movement of the soul of the world, yet destined to die slowly, absorbed by the astral forces which produced it. The terrestrial body is visible; the other is unseen by the eyes of earthly and living bodies, nor can it be beheld except by the application of the astral light to the translucid, which conveys its impressions to the nervous system and thus influences the organ of sight, so that it perceives the forms which are preserved and the words which are written in the book of vital light.”

The thing to know about literature such as this, is to look to the definition of the words; ‘Heaven’, as understood to the ancients, was the ‘heavens’, the Starry bodies you see in the night sky; Thus, the ‘higher self’, or immortal soul, descends from ‘the heavens’, or the Stars.

In Kaballah, this is what is the Tiphareth, perhaps better known as your personal higher-self, or to some groups the Holy Guardian Angel, which can be viewed as a Mini-Nova, or Star.

After death, according to the Kabbalists, the Higher Self(GodSoul) ascends back to whence it came{Your personal Star}, a much higher vibratory realm unseen to the human eye{in real time}, presumably to work out the terms of a new incarnation, and to process what it has just learned from it’s latest manifestation.

In so-doing, it leaves behind two ethereal bodies, one that corresponds to the elements of nature (Earth, Wind, Fire, Air), and one that corresponds to the sidereal element of light.

Thus; the dead leave behind two parts:

The first being the ‘shade’ of the earth, which is pure ego; it being (the souls) inherent response to the outside world, it’s ‘lower nature’ expressed; this will die as nature evolves, as all shades ultimately fade. This is the form of the dead that the uninitiated report as in ghost sightings, etc.

The second nature being the sidereal, it’s light body, which is only viewable as an astral impression by the initiate, as all acts are ultimately kept in the cosmic book of records, or in Kaballah known as Hod, in other cultures the Akashic Records; this is the ethereal body that is summoned by the conjurer, if he would so-choose.

So, from this perspective, you never truly ‘die’, your greater being ascends to bigger and better things, while you leave behind a record here on earth.

Hope this helped some.

2 Likes

The answer to that question is no one knows.

There are all sorts of theories and dogmas on such, but at the end of the day, not one person can say for a fact what actually happens when someone dies.

The only answer you will get from most people is a response based on belief systems, and never trust those.

1 Like

[quote=“DGLN, post:33, topic:4524”]The answer to that question is no one knows.

There are all sorts of theories and dogmas on such, but at the end of the day, not one person can say for a fact what actually happens when someone dies.

The only answer you will get from most people is a response based on belief systems, and never trust those.[/quote]

This, this, and more this.

1 Like

Here’s an explanation from Dr.Rampa about what happens after death.I know i keep yelling about his books and how true they sound to me but i suggest everyone to read something from him.

[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/lobsang_rampa/ramdeath.htm]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/lobsang_rampa/ramdeath.htm[/url]

My Ayahuasca experience was with B capi and Mimosa , the plant spoke to me and freed a lot of space in my chest area, and possibly exorcised a demon feeding off my pain and filling me with hate, its a truly sacred plant which I believe gave me so much because I gave myself to it and pleaded for the mother earth spirit in it to do its thing.

The subsequent days smoking DMT gave me bouts of deva vu and alien birth or spiritual entities’ known to me who I forgot because we are reborn over and over.