What gods listens the fastest?

Which gods are the fastest when it comes to listening to the person?
If i call out by their name and they listen and help me?
What spirits are like this

Define gods?

But seriously it depends on what you want to to achieve. Also it depends on your connection to the entity. Each entity reacts differently to the person that summons them. Call the entity and have that conversation.

Any spirit
Angels or demons etc.
I mean the spirits which are always willing to help anyone (all of them are) but u get the point.

Like if i wanna bless a homeless stranger i saw on street which entity will listen to me fastest without any sigils or preparation
Just on the spot blessing that person with luck and money

You should not consider entities as those who are just waiting to fulfill someone’s wish. There are thousands of spirits around us every day and each of them hears your words and thoughts. The question is, do they need to help you and why would they do that?
You can call into the void simply by saying the name of the spirit or by imagining his sigil in your mind - whether he wants to help or not depends on the essence.

1 Like

Thanks.
So the correct question would be what spirit can i call on to help strangers to become financially stable.
I have good relationship with goddess bune and hanuman
Can i call on them for this
Goddess bune for wealth for the stranger
And hanuman for strength and stability

Of course, they are a good option for these purposes.

1 Like

You.

Again, You. As an incarnation of the Divine spark, your very name is holy. You are literally the universe in a bottle. Blessings and curses are both within your own power. All you need is the will and intention.

6 Likes