What EA Said About When We Invoke A Spirit, They Have Been With Us All Along

I have watched so many of EA’s videos, it is impossible for me to remember where or when, but he definitely said that once we invoke a spirit, that spirit has been with us from the very beginning. I took this to mean that the spirits have always known that there would come a time in our lives, when we would call upon them and have therefore been watching us and waiting for us to call.
How do others interprete what EA said?

Possibly that it’s not actually a real spirit, but only a part of yourself. I get the impression he’s been leaning in that direction lately.

In The BOA that lesson is very clear. Existing in a state unbound by the laws of thermodynamics makes the concept of time pointless for an entity. “This is a door that once opened, can never be closed.”

While the above statement pertained to the Infernal Kingdom and Azazel in particulare, I am sure it’s true in other spiritual situation as well.

I sure hope you’re not correct Cusp. But I think he has been shifting that direction. I have no interest in that type of “magick”. To me it’s just atheistic materialism despite the claim otherwise. God damn, this topic will be the death of me, ha. I may end up just having to be a utter materialist and abandon any hope of there being supernatural powers.

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:1, topic:5988”]I have watched so many of EA’s videos, it is impossible for me to remember where or when, but he definitely said that once we invoke a spirit, that spirit has been with us from the very beginning. I took this to mean that the spirits have always known that there would come a time in our lives, when we would call upon them and have therefore been watching us and waiting for us to call.
How do others interprete what EA said?[/quote]

This is something I am constantly having to deal with since day one, but through my own experiences that just clicked one day. What he is saying is spirits transcend Space/Time Dimensions, and that once you become aware, you realize it has always been there influencing you. Your energy body from the Future has been stalking you since the beginning of time.

You can always pop the question in the Q & A, see if he picks it up to answer. :slight_smile:

Its not a shift in that direction, it is the direction. Yes these spirits are real but are unbound by are laws in this realm. Every spirit you evoke or will evoke has and will always be with you. But do you really need them? For knowledge yes! But to hold your hand and be a wish master no! When you get the knowledge its on you. We are gods that have the ability to fulfill all are desires.
I believe that’s what he is talking about

i asked Azazel about this a while back.

he said that before spirits are brought into this world by the magician they have no concept of time in the other realms. its only by being evoked that the spirit gains(through the power of the magician) the concept of time. this is a strange and confusing topic for those who don’t want to understand the Kabalic energy of Saturn(the sphere of understanding lol).

the spirits on “the other side” are very much capable however of influencing the physical world without being evoked. this concept too is confusing and hard to understand, how can a spirit non evoked understand time enough to cause an effect without understanding it? truth is they dont. think of their actions like a game of darts, they throw darts at a board and hope they score. (its a bad metaphor i know)

as for them being with you all along, these creatures are not bound by time. they can go back and forwards as they please once given the idea of time(YOUR TIME). and so many wish to view you as you have been and as you will be. “i’ve been with you all along” is a way of shortly explaining this concept without blowing your mind too hard.

My own spiritual guides have been very forthcoming with me about this. My main one who we shall call S for now told me in a session that he is both an internal extension of my own consciousness and an external one (Though he says there really is nothing outside of myself). As time and space are ultimately illusions, his official stance is that in order to become a God one must learn to dispell the illusion of physicality, time and space.