What does your astral form look like?

Omnipresent acausal leather duster, brodette. No need to change because you’ve already transcended the fashion continuum. :metal:

2 Likes

(if I look closer at my non-existent change of astral form its actually not THAT bad. Over the last few years I lost a big deal of control over my physical health. Being able to dick around in the astral with nothing but my normal form gave me back a sense of control, so to speak)

1 Like

Usually when I am traveling (usually spontaneously, rather than from actually trying) I take on the form of a dire wolf/ hellhound with grey and black fur. Sometimes but more rarely it’s a werewolf form.

When I can manage more intentional astral work I can shift into other more draconic forms. Though oddly the artist Golden Wolf created something that resembles one of my preferred forms completely by chance.

6 Likes

When I look into a mirror in the astral I usually see myself but my face is a blur. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Copyright claims :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Have you guys ever explored the concept of past lives? Have you ever attempted any form of regression to see what you may possibly find? Usually the spiritual form changes the more aware you are of that stuff. (:

3 Likes

It has been thrown into the room a couple of times but in my case there is nothing

If you thought demons were bad, just wait till the Akashic record attorneys slap you with a transcendental cease-and-desist. :shushing_face:

They say the faces seen via the Troxler effect are supposed to be past lives, but that’s about the extent of my exploration. One of these days I definitely want to do hypnotic past-life regression though. :+1:

1 Like

5 Likes

I frequently picture myself as the person in my profile picture, a version of me I remember the most, or Sora from Kingdom Hearts (but not always, and I don’t like looking like him)

I honestly never pictured myself a certain way, I just collected the very common things people saw when projecting or scanning me and bam xD

1 Like

For me it was personally a bit of both. I evaluated my appearance quite a bit and wrote down the traits that I thought I had.

After completing my own evaluation, I then decided to get a handful of other people to take a look as well. A lot of them said similar things as well as picked up on things that I didn’t necessarily see up until then.

I personally never took the “true form” stuff too seriously up until I got my aspect stuff ironed out and really felt confident in my identity.

1 Like

I have yet to catch a full glance at myself in the Astral, but the snippets I have caught I know my hair is waist length and bloody red, I have felt heavy wings on my back even in the physical, but rather than being fluffy the feathers are scaled like snake skin, their span is awkwardly vast to the point where it’s near impossible to fly with unless I’ve leaped from somewhere high up. That’s the most I’ve been able to discern in my adventures in the Astral realm.

1 Like

Way to cut to the core of it.

1 Like

Because in a sense, that’s what it is. Franz Bardon gives a method for creating godforms

Well when I dream its my current body. Although I have had a couple dreams where I turned into a fox 🤷 I don’t actually know. I’m trying to learn to astral travel purposefully… I like to draw myself like this …hold on I’ll edit it in…need tk take a lic first.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

wot

Wish kinda I was a badass, everyone has like 20 wings, 40 horns and shining armors/weapons I’m just “meh”… Basic. Definitely not what I was expecting.

4 Likes