What does this mean?

Sorry, Vassago was who I was thinking of, not Seere, but will look into Seere as well as the Leo cusp goets. Beleth or Leraje would be the fist two out of three Leos. Still searching seals and descriptions.
Okay … so Crocell and Furcas are the first two night Leo goetic entitites. Let me get your background, have you ever heard these names? Crocells seal looks like a torso, while Furcas is a rectangle with three dots in it. Andras is a supposedly dangerous one. I would not recommend summoning him.

2 Likes

Maybe this is a sign? I did work with demons in a past life. Maybe one of them is trying to tell me to regain my powers from that life?

1 Like

Dantalion is like a cloud of faces. That may be the one. Andras was a good call, but that is one of the most dangerous ones to summon.

1 Like

Possible. So how it goes is like this with figuring out the day and night … there are 72 demons in goetia, each has an appearance type, a seal or sigil, and pareticular functions of their ranked office.
The first 36 are day demons, and the latter half the night.
Angels, again, have differing appearances, hold a particular function, and have a seal with a corresponding psalm.
The last 36 demons or angels are the night ones. Each pair of demons and angels correspond to a cusp, or 10 of thirty degrees of a particular sign in the zodiac.

Gonna be honest, that just looks like suction cup marks from what would presumably be a shower caddy or whatever (OR, one suction cup in three different placements cuz they never cleaned the glass…)

The previous resident Might’ve been like a lot of people (such as myself) who like to draw stuff in the glass so it’ll appear after the next shower (I like to draw runes on my bathroom mirror for instance among other things), apparently a figure?

Just sayin…

6 Likes

Now I understand the true meaning behind “challenge” in 72 Goetia Challenge.

1 Like

Well, it is going to be one of those two I mentioned for Leo night, if it was them. What sort of spiritual practice do you do?

1 Like

The kind of magick I mainly do is protection, healing, and beauty. No evocations of any kind. There was this one time I tried to summon Nemesis, the Greek goddess of vengeance, but that was at least a year ago and I haven’t tried again since.

1 Like

I sincerely hope that you’re right, @crookedpathfinder.

1 Like

Nemesis … does she use an owl as a form or sign?
@QueenMustang is right on the only owl in the goetia, but owls are not limited to him.
Example: angels also associate with owls at times, or other animals. I doubt it is a demon if you havent evoked or thought about them a lot. That draws them to you much quicker if you do either.

2 Likes

Neither. It’s believed that a feather is one of her symbols, but they’re technically goose feathers.

1 Like

I’ve looked up night demons that correspond with yesterday’s date and the only one I could find was Haphas, Does this make sense to anyone?

Like Arachnos said, looks like suction cup marks to me. I don’t think there is any need to be spooked or anything :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. Still, I feel that I should continue with my protection spells should something go awry.

1 Like

If you’re worried, then I would perform a banishing ritual to clear the area out. You said you just moved to a new place, so it’s very possible there could be something hanging around, maybe a wayward spirit, or even just a blob of energy left over from the previous tenants. Whenever you enter somewhere new, it’s always a good idea to first cleanse the place of anything that might be left over from previous occupants. It’s a way of claiming the place as your own.

Note: a banishing is not the same thing as a protection spell. A banishing ritual clears out an area, whereas a protection spell is simply for personal protection and doesn’t really chase anything out of the environment.

If you aren’t familiar with how to do a banishing, then I recommend calling upon Luna:

3 Likes

Maybe it was done with soap or whatever by the last person in that property - for their own, strange reasons.

Al.

3 Likes

Thought exactly the same. Banishing would always be a good idea anyways, I think, but the 3 circles look exactly the same as my old shower, made with suction cups that hold shower stuff.

3 Likes

Thank you, @DarkestKnight.

1 Like

3 Suction Cup Hooks?

I hope so.