What does this mean?

If you’re worried, then I would perform a banishing ritual to clear the area out. You said you just moved to a new place, so it’s very possible there could be something hanging around, maybe a wayward spirit, or even just a blob of energy left over from the previous tenants. Whenever you enter somewhere new, it’s always a good idea to first cleanse the place of anything that might be left over from previous occupants. It’s a way of claiming the place as your own.

Note: a banishing is not the same thing as a protection spell. A banishing ritual clears out an area, whereas a protection spell is simply for personal protection and doesn’t really chase anything out of the environment.

If you aren’t familiar with how to do a banishing, then I recommend calling upon Luna:

3 Likes

Maybe it was done with soap or whatever by the last person in that property - for their own, strange reasons.

Al.

3 Likes

Thought exactly the same. Banishing would always be a good idea anyways, I think, but the 3 circles look exactly the same as my old shower, made with suction cups that hold shower stuff.

3 Likes

Thank you, @DarkestKnight.

1 Like

3 Suction Cup Hooks?

I hope so.