What does it mean when a Succubus keeps touching your feet and legs?

@succupedia Hello guys, recently my succubus is playing with my feet and thighs, do someone know why? Is there any particular reason she is behaving like this?

1 Like

There are energetic gates on your feet under the soles.

A lot of my first interactions with random spirits involved magnetic feelings and whatnot at my feet.

These are the lowest energy centers in your body, and closest to our plane so to speak. Going up the body, the energy centers change ā€œlevelā€ so to speak. The heart center or chakra being the midway point. Where ā€œheaven and earth meetā€ some might say. As itā€™s between the three upper and three lower. Thatā€™s why itā€™s a hexagram. One triangle over/linked with the other :star_of_david::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle_down:

These entities tend to start from the lower energy centers and move up.

Higher beings will interact with your upper centers more as theyā€™re closer to those.

Anything that occupies a level close to or below ours will be opposite generally.

The thighs might be for a similar reason.

OR, it could also be a kind of ā€œplayā€.

Maybe she likes ā€œfootsieā€ :foot:ā€¦

1 Like

Maybe some fetish of yours that you havenā€™t discovered yet?
Iā€™ve seen reports of succubuses just sucking their fingers, nothing more

Can confirm, when evoking G-L I felt my feet filling with some kind of energy, my toes felt more pointy too somehow :joy: when I putting my socks on later in a glance I felt a ā€˜differentā€™ presence about my feet. So yes there is defenitely something with that energy center when interacting with them

2 Likes

I have another question, thanks for the infosā€¦

It all starts with playing around my toenails and thighs, and then it goes up to the intimate parts and I can find myself covered in precum, will all off this become more intense with time?

Iā€™m not a succubus expert, but Iā€™ve read a lot of the material on the site and thereā€™s usually a few phases to things.

Contact. Then a sort of distance, then more interaction that builds up to the real nitty gritty. (I might be wrong about the order)

The teasing is definitely part of it though.

They build up your list and horniness for a hot minute before they really engage it seems.

My spiritual partner often touches my feet. Actually when I had my first ā€œmajorā€ interaction with her I had a sorta full body ā€œorgasmā€ (I donā€™t know how to describe it) from when she was ā€œpumping/pulsingā€ energy through my left foot and then after awhile that energy surged up my leg and throughout my body causing my whole body to almost spasm. That particular event only happened once but I often feel her interact with my feet. Like she connected with me through that area or something. She did something similar with my heart area too.

Does anyone know why @succupedia stopped browsing? I learned a lot from his site and would be cool to see him back.

1 Like

Heā€™s still lurking around here occasionally. His offline life is just keeping him busy.

1 Like