What does it mean for Crows, Vultures, and Hawks to always follow you?

These are your spirits trying to get your attention. Spirits often take on animal bodies to interact on the physical plane, shit, even human ones hence possession.

If you have not yet gained awareness enough to open the lines of communication this could be telling you it’s time to start.

5 Likes

When you say “communication”, do you mean through astral/psychic senses? Or physical ones?

2 Likes

Hm. I can remember an interesting contact of mine with a Raven.

I was sitting under a big tree when a big Raven started talking to me from the top of the tree. I talked with him for some secs, and I wanted to thank him his presence, but he is suddenly flew away.

I was a bit dissappointed because of this, but a few minutes later a big ass (headless) fish landed before my feet! This Raven brought a fish to me from nowhere (there was no lake, river or fish shop in my near).

It was pretty weird.

8 Likes

I’m glad you asked. All forms of communication, from seeing the signs and coincidences and synchronicities, to Ouija boards and EVP to pendulums, dowsing, automatic writing, and especially the psychic side. The physical means are what you do while you are working to increase your awareness. The physical ways are merely training wheels until you can ride without it.
You may feel helpless now but I promise, if you continue to better yourself one day you will be driving down the road and having a conversation with a spirit in the passenger seat like it’s a coworker in the carpool because you are just that switched on.

5 Likes

Omens, being a predator, scavenger ?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with these things.

So I was going to try and make contact with whatever spirit is connected to all of this, and it told me not to do so that night (a couple days ago). Should I go for it anyway or wait for the okay?

3 Likes

I would definately wait as birds or crows are obvious signs to get your attention. You might want to modify what you were casting as the birds were a sign and warning to perhaps rethink your ritual.

2 Likes

@giftedintn

Take a look into Ziz (original Prime Deity of Air in the Bible - equal to Leviathan and Behemoth (which are water and earth), and Pazuzu, great god of Storm and Air.

Take some time looking into those,
and see how much they draw you.

It’s possible that you have a natrual alignement there,
if so, communication with them will start rather easily.

(Especially, you’ll notice strange winds picking up around you when you’re traveling,
and almost guiding your actions and steps.=)

• Get a single object of focus:
    A candle, or Idol, or Sigil - Push all your Emotions on the spell into it.

Seriuously, focus on the object,
and push the Thoughts and emotions of your “obsession” - out of your body,
out of your hands and eyes,
into the object.

Utulize the Mantra “So ham Akal” - if necessary.

once you disconnect those thoughts from yourself,
you’ll find it much easier to keep it away from your regular thinking process.

The Object should be kept in a sacred place (usually the magicians altar) or at least somewhere you’re giving it it’s own space.

The Object shouldn’t be picked up unneccessary, unless you’re continuing the work on your long-term wealth spell.

Since i assume that’s the reason you couldn’t set it and forgett it.

When you buy your lotery tickets,
or are about to do an action which is affected by the spell,
either carry the object with you,
or absorb some of it’s transformed energy into you,
do the task,
and push it back into the Idol once you’re done.

The Idol will natrually build up power,
from being used by you.

Note - to get you started:
here’s a quick glimpse into Pazuzu.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Huginn and Muninn?

Al.

1 Like

Ziz, Leviathan, and Behemoth are not primordial deities. They’re simply either real or mythical creatures described in the Old Testament.

2 Likes

They are from christian / Muslim / Judean Pantheon,
yes.

However, they’re primodeal creatures,
as each represents one core element.

:wink:

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

Isnt there also the demon Leviathan? Ive had an experience or two with him so Im fairly sure Im getting that part right

2 Likes

There were some things that were completely wrong in the video, like the things about Leviathan turning into a ravenous mouth if it came in contact with human DNA. Most of the correct stuff was practically copy and pasted from the Wikipedia pages on the creatures.

Yes, but creatures aren’t deities. And Leviathan, Behemoth, and Ziz all originate from Judaism (probably mythological, but possibly real creatures that were mythologized).

There is, but only because later Christian tradition equated Leviathan with Satan because they’re both described as being dragons in the Bible. Also, either as a result of the previous belief, or separate from it, Mideval Exorcists encountered demons who named themselves Leviathan, as in an exorcism, getting the name of the demon was step one for getting rid of it. And they discovered that St. Peter is his heavenly adversary.

2 Likes

Hey there! So this happened to me a while ago, if you have a specific patron spirit i would suggest contacting them and seeing if they know what’s going on. if not or this doesn’t help, the next things i would do is try to just sit and meditate. Crows are the harbingers of death, if they are trying to communicate with you, then the information would be already within you, you just need to peer deeper.

2 Likes
1 Like

This caught my attention because I am experiencing the same thing with crows, hawks and at times, vultures.

I did a wealth petition to Bune/Bime last night (my first contact with this spirit in particular), on a full moon, in the planetary hour of Venus, and today I saw a couple of crows when I went out for a walk.

Before posting a new thread, I looked up about it here in the forums and…

I know this thread is from like four years ago, but yeah, I’ve been worrying about money all day.

I guess this was the message the crows might have wanted to get across =)

Idk if OP is still active, but I’m interested in knowing how things turned out!