What does he say here?

At around 01:49:20

This guy talks about some supplement to detox the pineal gland but I can’t spell it to google it further… Its something like nato kainaice, na2 cainace?

Btw he was a genius man and here is some other gold eggs I got from him

-iodine, arginie, borax, skate liver oil - to detox pineal gland

• angtrom size gold and platin to increase your dream state+better astral projection
    -use shiva neuron stimulation system to get your brain to do more lucid dreaming, astral projection, stimulate hyppocampus, amygdala, frontal cornex etc…
    -detox your body with a “Heel detox kit”
    -use of radionics
    And much more

I have been spending +30 hours just listening to this guy to grab all his knowledge because its so good. Sadly he passed in august 2015 - Rip Jef Harvey

4 Likes

Nattokinase

2 Likes

careful with taking too many supplements if you don’t have a condition.

3 Likes

Thank you man! And yeah youre right, just wanna choose the best

Also use flouride free toothpaste, get a good water filter that also removes flouride. Drink 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar 2-3 times per day. Switch up your deodorant and soaps, most are full of aluminum and chemicals.

3 Likes

What did he die from, eating too much weird shit while trying to detox his pineal, lol?

Arginine. It’s an amino acid and is safe.

lol, drink some and tell me how that works out for you. Iodine is already in a ton of foods and there is little reason to supplement it.

Fucking POISON. Literally. You can make industrial cleaners with that shit…or process explosives.

Can you tell I am not a big fan of pineal gland detox pseudo science? Even in countries where the water is not processed, they have no GMO’s, and the culture is healthily spiritual (I.E. India) the pineal gland will start to calcify by the late teens. Somehow, though, they make use of their third eye quite proficiently.

If you want to detox, a great way is to drink vinegar and triple filter your drinking water.

Can you position the point where you want to ID the word in question? I am not inclined to listen for 2 hours.