What do you truthfully think of E.A. Koetting?

Oh i hate him. Can’t stand him and all the books I buy off of him. I clench my teeth each time I read Evoking Eternity and learn something new. He makes things so easy I just want to punch something. Grrr.

Yep. Him, balg and this forum. Can’t stand it.

:grinning:

The price of books, I mean yeah they are pricey. Consider it an investment. They key is to not waste money on shit you don’t need and learn the hell out of the books you purchase, even if they aren’t what you expected.

I am glad EA and the BALG “movement” are part of my life. The forum however, can’t stand it. Lolol.

21 Likes

I respect him. Think he is a bit cocky and a douche.
His stuff costs too much. But, I understand that he is running a business. He is a writer that deserves to get paid. He is today’s A. Crowley.

10 Likes

When you compare the free info put out by balg through video and newsletters there is more than enough to get someone started at least to a point they could cast for the book or course they are interested in and acquire the resources for it. This is how i go about it and went about it with my copy of bmoa and anthology 3.

13 Likes

EA is a good guy. Sometimes for sure he can over exaggerate but its the persona he must make in order to sell his product. And I know his stuff is a lot of money, but remember he has a customer service team, he has video equipment to purchase and upgrade, as well as a partner. They both work every day and one books or course takes him months to produce, so that time has to be made up for when youre not working a regular 9 to 5. Not to mention. Right now EA is pretty up the top occulist in America at least with the strongest presence. Not saying most powerful, but his marketing is pretty intense. Which also costs a lot. Andddd he gives a tonnnn of free info as well

6 Likes

At first I thought he was just full of shit, his early youtube videos seemed like a marketing ploy for edgy teenagers. But I decided to give one of his video courses a shot cause it came with a money back guaranty so i thought fuck it , 0 risk gain really. And I’m actually really glad I did, his video personality was completely different and relatable and his teaching method does work well.

as for the prices, yeah the video courses are a bit ridiculous, the books are a bit high, but i’m used to buying 40k novels, which are just are high for hard covered books so I really can’t fault him on that part

5 Likes

I think the marketing’s cute because it implodes all the bullshit that’s been attached to accessing our birthright of magick and spiritual evolution, and makes it a subject to learn as one chooses, along with languages, or playing a musical instrument, or learning to create a work of art.

All of those come naturally to us as kids and then get slowly drained away by various influences of society, in ways designed to turn us into mindless and bitter drones.

I think he’s doing his part towards the bigger picture, which I see as Theogenesis : Becoming A Living God. :+1:

And Timothy is probably one of the most underrated influencers of our time in terms of being the engine to deliver this material and co-founder of BALG, people are only going to realise that much further down the line.

I only joined this forum because I realised from E.A.'s articles of the time he’d had some of the same experiences as me and that no-one else was talking about this: I found the answers I joined here to seek, I’ve had many amazingly positive breakthroughs as a direct result of BALG’s videos, and have measurably and directly improved my family’s lives as a result. :+1:

The amount of free material is stupendous, and there’s plenty of stuff available for people at all levels of experience.

30 Likes

For me he is important because was after i see a video of him that i found the forum. so for me,he is this interface between the forum.

8 Likes

I made up my mind after testing his material and found that it works better than a lot of stuff out there. there are lots of books out there and most of them are fluff and nonsense. As far as the price of work that he does, well it weeds out a bunch of frivolous nonsense. His books are pricey, but if the info is good then who cares. You are paying for information, not the paper it’s printed on.

10 Likes

I really like Koetting. My wife found his work related to Lucifer and I didn’t think too much of it at first, but I caught on to the way that he switches styles and attitude.

He’s an excellent philosopher who knows how to change between schools of thought and explain concepts that can be very hard to get across. Whenever he posts a video my wife and I make coffee and watch it together. He’s helped me bring my secret world out and make it part of my social persona.

8 Likes

Not gonna lie E.A was kind of my role model for a while :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I respect E.A. Honestly, I wrestled with the issue of his prices and I came to the conclusion that we are not just paying for an education, we are paying for the experiences that he had to go through to get here. As someone that has followed other authors with minimal results, I can say that E.A. is worth it when you consider the more mainstream alternatives out there.

I do not think he over exaggerates the powers that can be manifested…I have just seen and experienced too much over the years to be skeptical.

3 Likes

ugh, feel like a kid saying that, but i have to be honest!

I remember when I first watched his videos as a RHP practitioner, and thinking "Holy shit I wanna do that!"

9 Likes

I love his marketing, it builds hype for the fact that we’re doing important, powerful, and amazing work to uplift humanity into the realm of myths and legends, able to do impossible things that no one else until now has even dreamed of being able to do.

Becoming the force which moves reality.

8 Likes

When I first saw his video and read his first book a copy of which I found online I saw a totally new side of magical unlike the herbs and Wicca type.Up until then only hoodoo had made sense to me.

A fortnight later I was in dire straits ( two years ago), business was bad and somehow my witch powers which were supposed to progress were just at a stand still.

Then I saw myself in a dream where there was a glass bookshelf and all of Koettings books were lying.Knowing how difficult it is to get a copy of them I rushed and started putting them in my bag looking around so no one could see me.Then I heard a chuckle and turned around.It was a somewhat 20 year old version of Koetting standing there.He said that’s fine I put them there for you, you can take them.I was very red in the face and said you know I am doing financially unwell and I needed help.He said stop making excuses like I said you can read them.

The next day I literally started finding parts of his works everywhere in forums and discussions and later I bought some too.

So the person is real and he is magical enough to travel inside your subconscious and help you.

What other proof do we want of his competence ?

7 Likes

He’s honestly been my biggest inspiration for working in the Occult, the things I’ve learned from his content is priceless! His power is real, and as I go on the path deeper and deeper what he says holds more and more truth for me, it’s insane because I experience things both in and out of ritual, then within a few days, weeks, or months he posts a video saying similar things to what Infernal Gods have explained to me, and my experiences out of body! I agree that his books and courses are pretty costly, but that doesn’t negate the fact that he has some insane power, and his methods are cast iron! The people who doubt his power are usually either armchair occultists, RHP mystics, or not real practicioners of the Occult. I would be doing you a major disservice if I didn’t tell you that he knows what’s up!

3 Likes

When I heard that Christian churches are calling him the anti-christ I wanted to celebrate by getting high. E.A Koetting is the shit. He touches on so much for free, and since I started watching him and getting into BALG, I have found so much value in what he reveals and how he does what he does…If I had the money I would certainly buy his teachings. From my own experience, he is about it, and I havn’t even paid for anything yet.

5 Likes

He is a living meme that takes shit too seriously.

He knows his stuff, and he has an easy-to-listen-to voice, but he comes across as top-tier edgy and the prices on the things he sells are really high.

I respect his ability, but I can’t respect his public face very much.

2 Likes

i honestly like the guy, though i think he should entirely drop his persona that he uses in his sales pitches…

i love his personality that shows through when he for example teaches in seminars; cool, human, down-to-earth, no edge, no bullshit…

but i get that the sales persona probably draws in a good deal of business, so i wont fault him for that, however cringey i may find it lol

(also, i kinda side-eye the prices he charges, but uhhhh meh he can charge w/e tf he wants, it’s his business)

4 Likes

No pleasing some people :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

First and foremost, I see him as a showman, and businessman. Beyond that, not really sure how much of him, I buy in to, I’d need to actually talk to him to make that assessment.

1 Like