What do you think about this?

[url=http://darkbloomrising.com/shop/third-eye-psychic-surgery-working-azazel/]http://darkbloomrising.com/shop/third-eye-psychic-surgery-working-azazel/[/url]

Speaking from my own experiences, and reading the procedure from Azazel and how he opened the third eye, it’s pretty accurate, as I see it.

The writer of that article seems to have the Clairsentience ability allready open, which makes it much easier to describe what’s going on when a deity is working on your chakras.

As a description of how a spirit can aid us in opening our senses, I would not debunk that site.

But when it comes to the cost of experiencing this (275$!?), it’s basically about ethics, rather than something being false. I can definitely validate what’s written in there.

I have a View on the Chakra and Openning them that is quite Different i think the Most People, in my Paradigm i dont have to open my Chakra, but rather i have to learn how to become consciously aware of them.

The reason i see things in this way is because, if you Study the Chakra and what they are supposed to do, if our Chakra were closed, we would be either severly Ill or even dead, since the Vital Energy circulate through them, and without that circulation(that would be impossible if the Chakra were closed) then we wouldnt be able to Live.

This is of course my UPG.

So to answer your question, i personally see this as a scam more then anythings else. Of course this is only my points of view, so your free to disagree with all i have said,

Whether that site is a scam or not, wasn’t what my post was about. It’s how the author described how he perceived the method of how the deity worked on him, that I can validate. I have also shared, in here, how my own spirits doing similar things to me.

What he did was to make an incision in the 3rd eye area of the forehead, just like a doctor using a laser to cut an opening to do work deep within. Next he peeled back the area that he cut, in order to reach into the person's head and make some adjustments around the pineal gland. In one case, as soon as he peeled it back, a brilliant light flooded out, it was quite beautiful. In the other case, which is more representative of what the working would normally look like, he peeled back the incision in her forehead, and reached inside, and quickly pulled out a bunch of black gunk. These were her blockages, part of his work in enhancing the third eye by necessity includes getting rid of the built up energy that gets in the way. Next, he reached his hand inside, and made some adjustments. Finally, he then took the part he had cut open and closed it back up, putting his own healing seal on it.

With the Clairsentience ability - and by paying attention on what’s going on - you learn a lot of how spirits aid us to sense them better, and with that, gain more knowledge in our ascendance.

Sure, it might be a scam, because most of us will learn these things anyway. But the description isn’t a scam, as I see it.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8698”]I have a View on the Chakra and Openning them that is quite Different i think the Most People, in my Paradigm i dont have to open my Chakra, but rather i have to learn how to become consciously aware of them.

The reason i see things in this way is because, if you Study the Chakra and what they are supposed to do, if our Chakra were closed, we would be either severly Ill or even dead, since the Vital Energy circulate through them, and without that circulation(that would be impossible if the Chakra were closed) then we wouldnt be able to Live.[/quote]

I think chakras can have degrees of opening. It isnt a binary thing, as far as I can tell. Completely shut down, I agree with you completely, severe illness could result. But, being just a tiny fraction open and functioning at minimal capacity would prevent extreme illness, but still manifest a lot of other mysterious problems, especially emotional and mental.

And really the only way to fix something like this (blocked chakras) permanently is to heal yourself on a spiritual level, which will then translate into emotional, then mental, then physical healing. The challenge is finding the root source of the problem, which can go way, way into the past, not uncommonly even back into past lives.

As for the claim of the link in the OP, I wouldnt go for it. It can be a long, difficult road trying to heal yourself and your energy body (where the chakras are), but it is yours to heal, and doing it yourself (with help and guidance certainly!) advances you much farther along then would be possible even if you could just flick a switch and heal everything instantly for 275 dollars (or whatever the claim is).

Our challenges are ours to grow and learn from. They are sometimes horrible lessons that we could never conceive of consciously choosing to take, and perhaps just by happenstance they were forced upon us. But growing, learning, and becoming greater than we once were occurs not at the final destination, but along the entire course of the journey itself. Skipping parts of the journey necessarily means skipping potential growth. Those who claim they will fast-track you right to the end of the road, are both more than likely liars, and also even if honest, would be doing any of us a terrible disservice by robbing us of fuel for personal progression.