What do you think about the lucifer series?

Didnt watch the series yet…is it about the good of lucifer or the bad? I guess most christians hate this series
Let me know your opinion

4 Likes

I actually really loved it! The show was really amazing and Tom Ellis is a great actor!

4 Likes

Kinda both. It shows both sides of the coin so to speak. I love it. Proper hooked on the series.
Love me some Lucifer :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart::innocent::smiling_imp:

I started off watching it on Amazon video but soon finishing the last episodes on there then i have to watch it on Netflix.

3 Likes

Really inspirational…

3 Likes

Didn’t care for it, found it boring lol.

3 Likes

They humanised him. It’s a ridiculous storyline but Tom Ellis is funny.

2 Likes

It’s kinda dumb. Course, I don’t care for dramas all together.

2 Likes

I quite enjoyed it. It starts off as just a fun sexy romp (not that it really stops being that), but the characters and how they grow are really the heart that keeps the show going. Seeing Lucifer’s development was also very relatable for me, which is a big part of the appeal.

It does get a little draggy in parts of season 2 & 3 (more so in 3), but season 1 was overall pretty good, and season 4 was quite excellent.

1 Like

I loved the series. I’l start with the first episode of the first series and go from there. It’s a hoot.

2 Likes

The comic series is better.

3 Likes

Yup.

I couldn’t pass the first episode of the show, but Carey’s graphic novel was really interesting.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll have to check out the comic series.

1 Like

Never read the comic, now on my to do list. Like the show though