What do you see?

13 Likes

I see a human face and a dragon with large wings.

6 Likes

A wolf. Sitting with its body close and its ears pulled back. Tail wrapped around its side.

4 Likes

A skull or a bald headā€¦ Behind it or above it, a face of a female with long hair. A man looking at the skull, like talking to itā€¦ And an animal, could be a wolf but looks different, big head, and bones of its face are visible, big ears, looking towards the camera.

There are also several beings in the backgroundā€¦ A man, very obviousā€¦ Around late 30 to mid 40s, I see his face and upper half of his body. Above there is a female, looks very beautiful ! Below them, a creature with huge eyes and big mouth, almost like a frog. And someone elseā€¦ Looks like an Alien, dark, tall but not skinny, his eyes are almost glowing.

There are two more human faces, but theyā€™re not clear. Not sure if theyā€™re men or women.

7 Likes

A very large skull.

4 Likes

Cobra facing a dragon

2 Likes

When I first opened this I got a close up of a face. I cant see it now but it gave me shock as it looked like it was moving as I scrolled down

2 Likes

Damn, that human skull is perfect!

Should Auction it to some art gallery and make some quick bucks.

3 Likes

In the smoke above the ashes i see a perfect side view of a smoke shape skull in the form of smoke.:zap:

2 Likes

Mermaid and a rough ocean

2 Likes

ok my answer might be a bit off from the others but I see a sigil and a dragon

2 Likes

Reptilian-like entity and a serpent.

Funny thing is I did not evoke anything. I was simply doing a psychic enhancing meditation

wrqwrty
retgsdgshjffggdafghhjxdjvInked2afc4f76e8c076939deeff5c2175d29953e30b38_1_400x500_LIqrdgh
It seems like Iā€™m still haunted by eyes! 20 mins or so the eye theme also appeared to me, I was approaching the camera so close on ome.tv so that it was able for everybody to see just my bloody pupil or to be able for others to see how my bloody pupil is reacting/moving. Btw, I have good talents at drawing, I know.

2 Likes

A long mask and a snake that is overlapping the maskā€™s lower half part, the mask looks very similar to some ancient African masks and the snake is in reverse ā€œ3ā€ position that has itā€™s mouth open (it kinda looks like itā€™s about to bite himself).

The mask looks kinda similar to the second mask (without any designs) but it have big & round eyes, bulging nose that kinda blends into itā€™s forehead, and its nose and forehead would look like a ā€˜Yā€™ from front.
jpga349c32f-99d2-4f19-8482-91fde600b79aOriginal-300x225

Iā€™ve just noticed a face-like formation on the top left of the image.

If you donā€™t mind, can I download that pic?

1 Like

I keep seeing that little skull, facing right. From above as well.

@serpens_album How do you take the pictures? with flash, a video, real digital camera?

1 Like

This was a flash

1 Like

I see a human looking head to the left and right above it I keep seeing a person on a crucifix. Much like how Jesus was placed on the cross. Not sure why though. Donā€™t know why I see that.

1 Like

I see a small skull a crab and a shrrimp and a squid. I donā€™t even like sea foodā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

Immediately upon seeing that, I saw very clearly a human skull. Iā€™ve never had that kind of clarity before; I am still new to this path. However, I am confident in seeing this.

As for the spirit responsible, to me, this screams Belial. But then again, Iā€™m more than a little biased because Belial is currently trying to connect with me, I think.

2 Likes