What do you perceive behind this sigil?

2 Likes

Beautiful eh? Is that all that came to your mind? Please let me know what else comes to your mind after some time of contemplation. Thank you.

I feel like I have seen this sigil before. However, I cannot pinpoint where, when or what it means. When I saw this I got the feeling as though I remembered seeing it before.

Screams angelic to me

1 Like

I thought, the same. That has angel written on it

1 Like

I see runes. Gebo, fehu, thurisaz, tiwaz, eiwaz

1 Like

I see a mix. Angelic, and Norse. However, when I see it it reminds me of a lotus flower. When I see it I see a flower. But it’s either angelic, Norse or both

Forward momentum. Judgement and protection. It seems to be a juxtaposition of runic protection and Enochian insight. I get the sensation of a masculine energy with more merciful feminine attributes, Elemental frequencies are strong when mentally visualizing the sigil.

I cannot recall if i ever have seen this before, if someone created it and it is not referenced from a more widely known source.

Also. It feels really tempermental…

Yes, something about it felt very comforting and warm. I agree with the other users that it possibly has some angelic element to it!

It feels energetic, definitely has a strong angelic vibe to it