What do you guys think of hedgecraft witches

I spoke to a hedgecraft witch a minute ago for about an hour it was pretty interesting.just wandering what you guys think or know about it

I’m sorry I meant to post this on general page but any input would be cool

Thought this was cool

I’ve moved it for you, no probs. :slight_smile:

If that’s the same kind of thing as the hedge witches I’ve met in the UK, they’re generally a more nature-oriented group of witches than most Wiccans, slightly less dogma and more emphasis on results, and they often crossover in medicial use of herbs.

Good stuff IMO, the old ways re-emerging after the insanity of Christinity tried to destroy them, usually nice people as well and not as hung up on moralistic garbage - nature isn’t, after all.

I very much agree with your last four words.

Im sorry lady Eva I have been working with azazel and I have been drained for a minute I rally just wanted your ideas on the subject thanks to all who have participated

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6781”]I’ve moved it for you, no probs. :slight_smile:

If that’s the same kind of thing as the hedge witches I’ve met in the UK, they’re generally a more nature-oriented group of witches than most Wiccans, slightly less dogma and more emphasis on results, and they often crossover in medicial use of herbs.

Good stuff IMO, the old ways re-emerging after the insanity of Christinity tried to destroy them, usually nice people as well and not as hung up on moralistic garbage - nature isn’t, after all.[/quote]

Eva im going to pull you up on this - Christianity is not insane in regards to the teachings of Christ. It was theological dictatorship and still is that is/was insane. Nothing whatsoever to do with the teachings of Christ and thus Christianity. Sorry thought id highlight this, hope your not offended. Christ was decent geezer its how his words have been misused etc for power, money, greed etc etc.

I see many people allude to Christianity in such ways - its lazy most probably…! I know you dont mean him Eva - not really.

Truly Jesus’ teachings and he himself in no way shape or form warrants disdain or disgust, and thus the depraved subversion of his teachings by doctrinal ideological self gain cannot or shouldnt even be referred to, as Christianity IMHO.

Back on topic, ‘Hedge’ witchcraft is country lore imho which ironically is the kind of physical side of old ‘witchcraft’, medicine, nutrition, incenses, cooking, even intoxication, but less the spiritual side IMHO, the spiritual side being more akin to shamanic nature spirits, even aliens.

J

No, I genuinely wasn’t referring to the real man himself, I was referring to the Church’s downer on anything that hinted of the occult. I’ve heard so many interpretations of who the real Jesus was that I don’t feel able to have an opinion on that, because they all seem pretty plausible.

It’s my opinion that ancient herbalists didn’t learn through trial and error but through communing, at least to some degree, with the spirit of the plants, and therefore was, rightfully, considered to be on a continuum with all other forms of magick, which are of course condemned in the Bible.