What do you do to ground?

Half the time im like ¨am I really doing this sober haha¨

1 Like

Definitely any creative outlet, especially writing. Sometimes I lay awake at night with ideas oozing out of my head and I cannot sleep until they are on paper or the word processor.

3 Likes

@balkan
I’ve experienced this as well. At first I thought I should suppress it and go to sleep. So much easier to write at least notes you can flesh out later in writing/typing.

3 Likes

It may seem odd, but since I’m busy almost all the time and I’m highly empathic, I step outside, take my shoes off, and stand on concrete.

It instantly grounds me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @AuroraMoone. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Walking in a park/nature behind my apartment enjoying animals and nature. The strange thing is the more I do with magick, the more I like being outside. My spiritual beings are there too. I see feathers everywhere leading the way so to speek.

Regarding techniques I do this:

explained:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-journal-on-magick/30330/34?u=borgy

or this:

3 Likes

OH yeah i see feathers too I´ve experienced that the more magick i do the better self-care i do as well I include getting out in nature as a part of that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right. The same here. Taking care of my body and mind is very important. It’s not easy because I’m HSP (High Sensitive), so I need to gain structure in my life otherwise I get off rail.

3 Likes

Oh and I love walking through our magikcal store looking at candles, incense, stones. Never did that before magick

1 Like

The way you view yourself will create your habits and thoughts. It can be easy, think about why you don t think it is. What would it take for it to be easy what kind of actions would you take or mindset would you have. I used to say self limiting things similar to what you said but it breeds bad thought patterns especially when we dont like the idea we are feeding. Best of luck friendo

2 Likes

Here´s a video talking about it, I found it to have an immediate impact on the way I view myself the guy is really cool and explains it well.

You’re absolutely right, thanks for the tip friend :slight_smile:. It’s the same as our vibrating level in Magick. On high vibration it’s easy to get the structure I need. On low vibration it’s harder.

2 Likes

Where is the vid :slight_smile: @Titan.M

1 Like

It´s hyperlinked on the word ¨here´s¨ just click it and it will take you there, it´s working I just tried it :slight_smile:

I am always grounded, perhaps too grounded for playing in the occult, but one excellent way to ground is pets. Stroking a kitty or a pupper will instantly ground you. Not to mention, relieve stress and relax you.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Still early here 7.55 hours Amsterdam time zone. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if the said pupper might or might not be possessed? :joy::neutral_face:

1 Like

I didnt even know pets helped ground! I love me some puppers and cattos I have a doggo to pet! thx for the tip haha animals are dope

2 Likes

You should prolly help it right? lol unless its meant to be…

1 Like

Even if the doggo is possessed it will still help you ground because it is a physical being. You can feel its warmth and its heartbeat, and the act of petting it changes the chemistry of your brain, causing the flow of endorphins and relaxing you.

2 Likes