What do this really mean?

So, I had a friend a few weeks ago I met at this place. He would always talk to Lucifer and sometimes Lucifer had something for me to know about. One day my friend told me Lucifer said I’m “special”… What could that actually mean? Is it a bad thing?

1 Like

Why should it be ?

2 Likes

I don’t really know… I guess I just really want to know what does that mean?

2 Likes

Try to evoke Lucifer.See if your friend is lying or not.

1 Like

My friend told me something that no one will know about yet and he didn’t know me from out side where we was. It was a task that was asked for me to do and how he described the place he wouldnt know anything about that… He said Lucifer told him. It’s lots of reasons why he wouldn’t lie but I will still ask Lucifer but right now I’m a beginner and I have trouble getting my answers or getting anything really but I do feel his presence…

1 Like

Then ask something from him.See if it will be manifested or not.

3 Likes

What do you mean by manifest?

2 Likes

Gotta get over your fear of the Christian dogma associated with Lucifer. It’ll help you feel more comfortable in losing your mind to your sub-conscious.

The conscious mind and sub-conscious mind don’t generally get along.

As far as what your friend said:

This possibly means quite a few things, since it was directly related to your friend it may not be related to you at all.

They may have seen your potential as a friend and manifested it.
To be honest, that’s hard to explain because it was your friends vision, not yours.

The number one way to get over your fear of experience these entities is to read as much as you can about them. Without the Roman / Christian negativity that has been added over the years.

2 Likes

I am a Luciferian lol :smiley:

3 Likes

haha Wasn’t directed at you. I was more or less quoting you agreeing with you.

3 Likes

My bad :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What do you mean by it was his vision? He said Lucifer said that I am… I’m confused…

1 Like

If he told your friend then it mostly related to your friend.
I mean it could be him reaching out to you but I dont know much about that.
Most of the times when I work with things, they don’t tell me about other people but more how those people relate to me.

2 Likes

Look man,he could just be joking/lying too.Consider it.Only Lucifer himself can give the right answer though.

3 Likes

Well, I would tell him to ask Lucifer questions for me. I would think things and he will do the enn chant and tell me what Lucifer said because I really have trouble trying to contact him… Well get my answers because he said and a witch as told me Lucifer hears my thoughts? Or know about things I’m thinking? But it’s things Lucifer needs me to do but I can’t hear or see him. Is there like a way that’s real easy? Or a way with no materials needed? I’ve tried using his sigil and the enn chant and my friend also said Lucifer said I’m different I need a different way…

1 Like

That sucks to here that…

1 Like
  1. Of course he hears your thoughts, he’s an archetype of the mind.
  2. That’s up to you to find out. No one here can tell you that.
  3. My suggestion? Read as much as you can, search the forum for posts related to what you wanna know. As far as authors and help with rituals, authors are everywhere : E.A Koetting, Asenoth Mason etc. There’s quite a few on this site alone, just gotta go to the main page and read around.
3 Likes