What do demons want in return for there services?

Is there any commitments you make to the demon or angel for influencing events on your behalf? It seems strange to me that they would just want to be nice guys and do shit for you for nothing, I mean don’t they have better things to do besides serving mortal insect humans??

2 Likes

that tells us something about our status as humans in the universe ehm?

EA went over this in his latest interview over at truthfrequency.com he stated that angels, demons, and the like are embodiments of consciousness and even more they are embodiments of POWER. power wants to do one thing. and that thing is ACT. EA also spoke on this in his evocation dixie university seminar. you can find the vid on his youtube page :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks image, I’m going to look that up in a few, I noticed a shit load interviews on YouTube each one was about an hour and a half lots of good info in those I’m sure I listened to two and have trouble putting the comp away lol

Go look at the untouchables writhing in filth on the streets of India, or the multitudes dying of disease in your hospitals, or the mindless violence of the killing fields of Cambodia and tell me about ‘our status as humans in the universe’. ‘Humanity’ is a mere abstraction. The individual is real. And in this universe there is no equality. A magician can evoke a demon to murder another ‘human’. What does that tell you about your ‘status’? What does that tell you about how demons see ‘humans’? Does the storm care for those it drowns at sea? Or the fire for those it burns to death?

1 Like

Best payment imo is love or blood mixed with wine. But what do I know? They come to me freely…

I can only guess that they come to certain people freely because they know each persons dharma personally and want to be used to these ends… with no evocation required.

GodParty, how would I communicate with an entity that might be willing and able to help me?

I hear that these entities actually benefit from helping us out. Usually some way some how in the future what they do will help you will benefit them

Always found this very odd… What Do they need from us?! You cant offer money, food is one thing but for how long? Sex is kinda iffy i havent gotten to the state of having a spirit being sex lol.
Only thing that comes tp mind is Adoration, Gratitude, Respect.

1 Like

The only real way to know is to try and connect with them and ask. I’ve wondered the same thing but was pleasantly surprised at just how generous alot of entities are. I think at the most basic level it comes down to respect and gratitude. Sure you can make a deal to get (insert desire here) , and in return give (insert payment here). Go on about your merry way and life continues. But when you develop a relationship - a friendship, a devotion or just a huge respect for an entity , that pleases them. Just like humans, we definitely want THINGS, but alot of times we want to be respected, adored, spoken highly of. These things spread to others and strengthen our reputation.

5 Likes

It depends who you are working with and how much research you have done.

I believe that there is one site Satan and Sons which states that some Goetics like teas; if you know what plant they like, eg Marbas has chamomile, so chamomile tea might be suitable? I give blood as a gift, a single egg with the seal/sigil planted beneath an appropriate plant if available. Thanks online. A work of art in their name, a song, poem. Incense is another offering.

I gave President Marbas amber because it’s made from the same plant (liquidambar) but after something went wrong with a blood offering which extinguished the candle flame - I apologised to him, redid the candle and asked what incense he wanted - cedar.

Yes, they will let you know if they want sex, you will most definitely feel that.

I tend to give blood or eggs - blood is life and eggs have the potential of life.

These experiences are so intangible that to attempt to explain to someone is virtually impossible so when you ask and you receive a response it is almost intuitive.

If they are doing a specific job, then you have to work out a contract rather than “cash in hand”.

2 Likes

Yes agree that blood goes a long way its what ’ I Offer my own demon companions blood they enjoy it all demons do for that matter

Agreed. In my opinion worship, recognition, perceiving and more is one way these spirits get power. The same reason why… In my opinion why malicious spirits want to cause fear is because these fear is recognition, as well as emotion.

2 Likes

Going to pop this thread up again and see if answers have changed. Seems to me in a limited time frame some offerings are too paltry.

We are entering an age of desolation where the seas are filled with death to life. The air is also polluted and the land is ever increasing in humans and less in natural wildlife. Check the numbers.

Insects are also dying as are many plants as the environment changes. The pollution of man is killing the known world so there is a very limited timeframe in this accelerated path to annihilation.

Spirits best be direct if interested at all. And if they aren’t, then eventually there will be little left but a wasteland.

Eternal anything repeated is boredom and insanity. Are these beings bored, dead, or just don’t care. Our petty trivial wants and personal needs won’t further the grand agenda, if any, by these beings.

It’s that urgency alone I hope the gates are opened and whatever ensues be it war or not does come.

Heavens or Hells or Chaos beyond the veil. Let it strike with full force. The only deals that should be made are to open these gateways and let the flood spill.