What do demons look like?

Pretty much demons have actual forms, they all can’t look like whatever they want, they are born and grow up with looks from their parents or family like humans, on their plane they are solid as we are here, they’re not incorporeal unless they come here. however, when they come here they are in a spiritual form or energetic form and can make themselves appear as whatever by manipulating the perception of the individual or the individual will perceive them however it suits them but their actual true form(s) is still there just behind the facade/illusion.

Many are fine with whatever form they perceive or want to perceive, personally I need to see their true form, that’s why I learn to scan otherwise I cannot trust the entity, or I make it known to them I prefer their true form and not something they feel the need to manipulate me to see.

2 Likes

When you come from a singularity you probably don’t look like much. With nothing to base themselves off of forms would have to be constructed and really, physical forms are pretty limited compared to being of something like pure thought. Being humans we’re going to project our thoughts, fears, loves, desires into constructing form. The more we think, experience, dream then the more we weave a fabric of reality.

I suppose, if one wants to think they have mommies and daddies and aunties and uncles then I guess that reality will be. Who is one thread and needle to say another is wrong if they’re entirely different sweaters? Gods make their own and therefore its in our nature to nurture and create while we can on this realm. It might only be a single round and we might have more chances. I don’t think it matters. Deep down I believe we set rules for ourselves and they might even be hidden. Perhaps we wanted on the onset this life to be difficult and made ourselves forget. Or not. I’m bad at divination so I can only speculate.

What they look like is going to be measured by your emotions, experiences, and probably propaganda. Do they enjoy whatever form is depicted? One might speculate they’ll take what they can get for if we are naught, then that wellspring of essence to tap into might make it like a drought for them. But, I’m sure there are countless other worlds of beings out there (just look at space games and the weird alien ideas). I’m sure they have their own forms forms of demons/angels. etc.

2 Likes

Handsome!

1 Like

Belial has expressed himself in many ways and forms to me… The monstrous and giant ones as well… But I would say his energy is handsome… :wink: Intimidating and heavy duty but he exudes handsomeness, elegance and sobriety.

2 Likes

Do some demons have teeth as if they were made of some metal?

They look like Mike Hawk.

2 Likes

Once I was nothingness material wise only a desire to my parents or maybe myself before incarnation then I was an embryo then I was a baby then a child then an adult

I have been many forms

All are me

I think you can probably trace demons back in the same manner

Could be wrong, just what I think :thinking:

What is my true form? Nothingness or adult?

I think space/time don’t really exist in other dimensions therefore a demon could appear however… just what you pull through

1 Like

Actually they are profoundly beautiful and not usually in a dark or sinister way.
The first time I saw Prince Orobas come to physical appearance during evocation I was stunned. The fiery black horse took my breath away literally.

Here’s what the mighty Prince looked like.

3 Likes

They have a preferred form, they can usually be asked to don a comforting and nice human form but after seeing Prince Orobas in horse form I feel it would be disrespectful to ask him to take another shape due to my sensetivities

This isn’t really due to any space time theories, but rather more to do with the fact they are not physical when they come here so they are capable of molding their form to fit the imagination of the evoker. In many cases when in projection to their “home plane” their forms aren’t so fluid atleast for a handful of them.

2 Likes

No, I’m sorry I disagree they aren’t taking shapes from your imagination just to please you.

They take shapes that please THEMSELVES.

They are in many cases 1000s of years old.
Who am I to tell Prince Orobas what he can and can’t appear as.

You are allowed to disagree, but it doesn’t stop what I said from being true, many demons and angels use the imagination of the evoker to alter their false form or illusionary form to not scare the evoker.

Who are you? you’re a random person who chose to admire a form he chose, and? you’re not different from someone who requests a form they are more comfortable with, it makes no difference.

1 Like

Velenos its with great respect that I must insist on disagreeing. Yes they are telepathic and can choose from our minds any form they wish I concur however we have respect issue here.

I always refer to the spirit by its title first to keep the relationship special and keep the respect levels high. I’d create an astral vehicle for them from my memory or thoughts BASED on what they are already predisposed to in the legends.

I don’t feel like I’m a beggar Magician grovelling, I think I’m respecting the spirits right to choose how it presents itself.

As I said you can disagree but it does not change it from being true, you’re one of many who are form the demon to have their own form or for themselves to be comfortable when calling on the demon.

Simply because you don’t let’s not forget you are again 1 of many so your choice does not speak for all the other choices. Besides my own confirmation of it in many grimories it even states the demon will appear and take the form commanded/asked of him/her, so lets not keep forgetting that.

So you disagreeing doesn’t change that it happens, it simply shows you refuse to go that route and good for you.

1 Like

Can you not see that the manner in which you treat the spirit has a direct effect on how it treats you?

That has really no baring in what is being discussed. Asking a demon or any entity to appear to you a certain way is preference and in many cases easier for the entity to go on with business. So you choosing not to again does not change that there are people who choose to do so, it’s that simple.

1 Like

Velenos I think it’s important to tell you that i hold you in high regard (even though we usually disagree lol) because we have mutual friends and aquantances. I’m not trying to be a dick here I’m just saying respect with the spirit matters man. That’s all. I see what you’re saying though.

I treat my spirits foreign royalty or emissaries and they are making my life way sweet man, but it’s all about respect.