What diety is good for making someone move

I was just wondering if you had a person you worked with that you didn’t like; what diety would be good to call on to get them fired or to leave your workplace?

Thank you !

1 Like

What is your reason for this?

Overall I’d recommend King Belial especially if you have a relationship with him.

2 Likes

Try this: Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com

3 Likes

The OP said she/he doesn’t like that person. We don’t need more explanations.

2 Likes

If it’s a dangerous situation, then more “aggressive” Spirits can be recommended.

1 Like

What would you recommend Twilight ?

1 Like

I don’t have that connection and am waiting till the last moment to build a connection with King Belial. I did think Lucifer could do it.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look at this “stat” haha

If this person is just an annoyance and you don’t want to interact with them much however they are not hurting you, you can work with Archangel Azrael to help you cut them out of your life.

If this is a more serious matter then King Belial or like you said, King Lucifer can help you.

2 Likes

Awesome! Yes they are hendering my ascent and so I figured Lucifer would more than love to have them cut away if that’s the case.

Thank you!

Any of the deitys ftom the Lesser Key of Salomon it all depends on what Deity you are working with and most importantly what casting or spell that you craft and word with your focused rituals to move that person from the job.

1 Like