What did I see?

A few years ago I was in the hellish depths of a psychosis. I had so much negativity in myself that I was in spiritual rock bottom.

One of these horrible days I was watching the news on television trying to distract myself from the horror that had saturated my mind, and a being manifests on the screen.

What I saw was impossible to describe directly, the image was an impossibility, and I cannot reconstruct it in my imagination, if I could I’d kill myself. It looked related to a human, in an inverse way. It was an inversion of human aesthetics/beauty. Like someone took the image of humanity, and took all of the love and beauty out of it until what was left was an utter expression of wrongness and hate. Just looking into its eyes put me in a state of utter despair, and it felt like hundreds of years worth of karma/suffering compressed into a single moment. The only part I can remember clearly about it is that its eyes were just blank white voids.

Sounds like most politicians…

You did not describe what it looked like as far as its mundane features. Skin color? Hair color? What was it dressed like?

And it would seem like my intuition is telling me that you saw something of it recently again. I connected to it and thats what it told me, which tells me this is the reason you are posting this here. It also had a number of other things to say.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:3, topic:6772”]You did not describe what it looked like as far as its mundane features. Skin color? Hair color? What was it dressed like?

And it would seem like my intuition is telling me that you saw something of it recently again. I connected to it and thats what it told me, which tells me this is the reason you are posting this here. It also had a number of other things to say.[/quote]

Oh really? I haven’t seen it but for the past 4 years of my life ive felt its pressure. Why would I need to tell you what it looked like if you yourself have contacted it? What did “it say”?

You havent seen it? But your first post just described you seeing something. Are you trying to make up a story? Tell the truth. Sure I will tell you exactly what it said after you give more details of what it looked like.

I am having a hard time believing that you just outright LIED and said you didnt see anything, but felt it for the past 4 years. Your first post clearly says you saw something appear on the screen and you even went into detail of how you felt what you saw.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:5, topic:6772”]You havent seen it? But your first post just described you seeing something. Are you trying to make up a story? Tell the truth. Sure I will tell you exactly what it said after you give more details of what it looked like.

I am having a hard time believing that you just outright LIED and said you didnt see anything, but felt it for the past 4 years. Your first post clearly says you saw something appear on the screen and you even went into detail of how you felt what you saw.[/quote]

I mean I havent seen it recently, i was a bit high when posting, :

Gentle reminder that this is a forum for discussing magickal work, genuine experiences, questions, and so on in a focused way - not a place to come when you’re off your face and want to talk to people, there are plenty of forums where that’s the norm.

You waste people’s time if you post things you dont mean and then turn round and say “oh not it wasn’t like that,” and that’s rude.

Gentle reminder that this is a forum for discussing magickal work, genuine experiences, questions, and so on in a focused way - not a place to come when you’re off your face and want to talk to people, there are plenty of forums where that’s the norm.

You waste people’s time if you post things you dont mean and then turn round and say “oh not it wasn’t like that,” and that’s rude.[/quote]

Sorry for posting whilst intoxicated, but I was asking a legitimate question. I just meant that I had not seen what I HAD seen recently, and I was wondering why that other poster was asking me to describe what I saw more when I appearently had told enough for him to contact it.

Cool - you know, I find myself wondering if you remember the channel it was on and can get a look at what was on there at that time?

I know it sounds daft, and I just bashed conspiracists who see aliens etc in another thread, but it does seem a bit like what I see behind some public figures sometimes, so maybe if you could find that out, it might help?

I really don’t remember what channel it was on, but it was a major news network. I remember seeing newscasters talking, I was so whacked out and delusional I thought I 'knew" they were being animated by demons and I could tell they were suffering when I ‘tortured the demons’ that were in them by their subtle facial expressions… I felt a pang of guilt and shined some light in their direction and not even a minute later… bam manifestation of ultimate hate. It was really wretched.

Okay.

I have to ask a shitty question - is this a good forum for you to be on, if your mental health problem chooses demons, and the occult in general, to express itself?

Nothing wrong with having a mental health issue, a lot of us here have had psychiatric help AND also done magick successfully, so please don’t think that’s me being dismissive - I had my own “community psychiatric nurse” at one point, I shit you not.

But I have to ask, is this what you will be best served by reading about and feeding your mind with?

Are you placing your own health first by being here?

Okay.

I have to ask a shitty question - is this a good forum for you to be on, if your mental health problem chooses demons, and the occult in general, to express itself?

Nothing wrong with having a mental health issue, a lot of us here have had psychiatric help AND also done magick successfully, so please don’t think that’s me being dismissive - I had my own “community psychiatric nurse” at one point, I shit you not.

But I have to ask, is this what you will be best served by reading about and feeding your mind with?

Are you placing your own health first by being here?[/quote]

Just because I’ve been attacked by demons in the past doesn’t mean I’m unfit to lurk a community about magic, IMO. The incident I’m describing was the absolute lowest I’ve ever been mentally, and it was about 3-4 years in the past. I only describe these events here because I’m curious as to what sort of entity got to me that day.

I’m mentally together enough these days to handle doing magic and even summoning entities in lucid dreams, it’s been a long while since anything crazy like that happened to me, what I was describing earlier was just hell.

Many of the spirits labeled demons I’ve worked with are really nothing really like real demons, like the one I saw. A spirit just called a demon might be a little edgy and whatnot, but a real demon will rip your soul out of you and use it as toilet paper.

Okay, and I’m sorry if I was being a prodnose - so back on topic, have you ever got a vibe similar to it from anyone, or anything, since - in my experience even the freakiest kitty-boxed stuff usually has some traces, footprints, evidence etc., outside its own areas?

Many of the spirits labeled demons I've worked with are really nothing really like real demons, like the one I saw. A spirit just called a demon might be a little edgy and whatnot, but a real demon will rip your soul out of you and use it as toilet paper.

Yes, I know what you mean, I’ve seen things doing supposedly “cuddley white-light” shamanic healing that would make anyone on here fucking crap their pants and yell for their mothers - I do think finding out what was on TV then might help, it’s usually possible to look this stuff up, for example I could probably find what was on TV in England the night I was hatched - I mean, born? :wink:

I haven’t met anyone who had similar vibes to /it/, if I did I’d either run away from them or worse, lol. The feeling of seeing it was absolute disconnection from any slightist wave of light. Gnashing and grinding of teeth and all that.

I did feel it in the back of my senses though, just my mind trying despite my will to conjure its horrible face back into memory. I can feel it in a far-off sort of way, like it’s waiting for me.

The most I can remember about what I saw it on was that it was probably a local fox-news affiliate.

I just hope that if I can identify it I can somehow use that information to get as far from it as possible.

I do hope that Biosynth will post back here despite our misunderstanding, to see if he’s not full of it, if he’s not it would be interesting to see what he has to say on the topic.

[quote=“lurkingcreep, post:14, topic:6772”]I haven’t met anyone who had similar vibes to /it/, if I did I’d either run away from them or worse, lol. The feeling of seeing it was absolute disconnection from any slightist wave of light. Gnashing and grinding of teeth and all that.

I did feel it in the back of my senses though, just my mind trying despite my will to conjure its horrible face back into memory. I can feel it in a far-off sort of way, like it’s waiting for me.[/quote]

Yuck, I understand - try asking the Book Of Fate (full tutorial, downloadable Book, and my notes here) Question 21, and see if that means good or bad things for you.

Or, try Q. 13, that’s also useful for spirits you meet.

For your information I work with REAL DEMONS. For all that you typed you failed to mention what it looked like according to my question. Not only did you fail to mention what it looked like “specifically” you used VAGUE WORDS to describe it, then completely ignored my question which I am going to ask you right here again to give you the benefit of the doubt, then if you do not answer I am goong to simply ignore every single post of yours since this will prove your trolling, and I do not care what your excuse is because there is none.

Inpersonally do not think you tortured any demon. Sounds to me like you have mental health issues and are on too many drug, whichbis a bad combination for having clarity in any worm. Ive experienced some profound things in the past and can convince myself due to non-drug use since I have no history of mental illness. You have to be able to chrck yourself…like with drinking.

1. What did it look like? Did it have a humanoid figure which I am assuming by your descriptions?

2. What clothing if at all was it wearing?

3. What is its hair color and skin color?

There is no misunderstanding. I only care in this post if you answer the question and stop beating around the bush. Once you can conduct business from this level then we’ll proceed from there.

Chill your roll, broh. I’m not lying about what I said, and, I don’t believe I tortured any demons either, rather, they were torturing me.

If you contacted the demon why do you need more of a description? Most of the reason I went about it vaugly is because the memory isnt perfectly clear, and the shape of its face was >> Impossible To Describe <<

It didn’t have any hair, and its body might have been wearing something blue. It did indeed have a humanoid figure. But it was utterly inhuman, its face looked like an image of the essense of negativity. There aren’t words in the english language that can pin it down accurately. If its impossible for me to reconstruct in my imagination, its going to be somewhat impossible to describe. But it did have Caucasian coloring.

EDIT: and honestly… if you’ve contacted the spirit, why do you think I’m lying?

[quote=“lurkingcreep”]
Chill your roll, broh. I’m not lying about what I said, and, >>>I don’t believe I tortured any demons either,<<< rather, they were torturing me.

If you contacted the demon why do you need more of a description? Most of the reason I went about it vaugly is because the memory isnt perfectly clear,[/quote]

[quote=“lurkingcreep, post:17, topic:6772”]I really don’t remember what channel it was on, but it was a major news network. I remember seeing newscasters talking, I was so whacked out and delusional I thought I 'knew" they were being animated by demons… >>>I ‘tortured the demons’ <<<

EDIT: and honestly… if you’ve contacted the spirit, why do you think I’m lying?[/quote]

This is the reason I say you are LYING. This was a cut and paste from a previous post.

What did the being say to me? That all the words of a Negative Mirror Image are the Negative Mirror Image of the person using the account of “lurkingcreep” and that that is what this Entity thinks of you. The Entity said that the Newscast from the Newscasters is that they think you really are a “lurking creep” and that this entity is watching your every move online and offline. Why does this entity not like you? Because for one the Newscast Broadcaste is the person using the online account of “lurkingcreep” blatantly lies just like I posted.

This entity and all those Newscasters lead a wonderful, charming beautiful life (with alot of beautiful kids). Basically it reflected back to “lurkingcreep” what dwelled within “lurkingcreep’s” own soul. I think it did you a favor by showing you your inner self. Time to cut the crap and playing the victim, blaming it on drugs, or whatever else.

The Newscaste Broadcaste is that the demons of the Newscasters and the Major News Networks are now all Demons whom are now torturing the person that is using “lurkingcreepers” account… right now and the next day and the next day, until he stops lurking and creeping around. I’m done here =)

[quote=“Biosynth, post:18, topic:6772”][quote=“lurkingcreep”]
Chill your roll, broh. I’m not lying about what I said, and, >>>I don’t believe I tortured any demons either,<<< rather, they were torturing me.

If you contacted the demon why do you need more of a description? Most of the reason I went about it vaugly is because the memory isnt perfectly clear,[/quote]

[quote=“lurkingcreep, post:17, topic:6772”]I really don’t remember what channel it was on, but it was a major news network. I remember seeing newscasters talking, I was so whacked out and delusional I thought I 'knew" they were being animated by demons… >>>I ‘tortured the demons’ <<<

EDIT: and honestly… if you’ve contacted the spirit, why do you think I’m lying?[/quote]

This is the reason I say you are LYING. This was a cut and paste from a previous post.

What did the being say to me? That all the words of a Negative Mirror Image are the Negative Mirror Image of the person using the account of “lurkingcreep” and that that is what this Entity thinks of you. The Entity said that the Newscast from the Newscasters is that they think you really are a “lurking creep” and that this entity is watching your every move online and offline. Why does this entity not like you? Because for one the Newscast Broadcaste is the person using the online account of “lurkingcreep” blatantly lies just like I posted.

This entity and all those Newscasters lead a wonderful, charming beautiful life (with alot of beautiful kids). Basically it reflected back to “lurkingcreep” what dwelled within “lurkingcreep’s” own soul. I think it did you a favor by showing you your inner self. Time to cut the crap and playing the victim, blaming it on drugs, or whatever else.

The Newscaste Broadcaste is that the demons of the Newscasters and the Major News Networks are now all Demons whom are now torturing the person that is using “lurkingcreepers” account… right now and the next day and the next day, until he stops lurking and creeping around. I’m done here =)[/quote]

I could insult you back, but you’re already yourself, and that should speak for itself.