What did i do wrong

Sooo Dantalion helped me within 6 hours to get my ex back and i know it was Dantalion who helped me because there is NO WAY my ex would come back on his own. So my ex messaged me saying he wants me blah blah blah and then he ghosted me for no reason. Is Dantalion mad at me? I keep thinking he wants me to summon another demon to help me. I’m so confused someone please help me :frowning_face:

4 Likes

It seems Dantalion did helped you. I don’t think he’s mad at you or anything. However, Dantalion stops his workings if faced with a problem that will end up not working in your favor in the future. Plus, even though he brought him back, it’s not certain that it’ll stay that way.

5 Likes

damn okay, so what should i do? i was kinda fine before my ex hit me up but now i’m back to being in my feelings and i miss him 10 X more. i really wanna see him so should i invoke someone else?

1 Like

Definitely Dantalion did help you and I don’t think he is mad or anything, but here is the things if you are missing your ex 10 x more. Perhaps your ex is missing you and thinking about you 20 x more than what you are missing him and probably he is scared of felling that. Give it time and probably he will appear soon again.

1 Like

okay thank you so much, i hope your right cause i just really don’t understand why he unblocked me hit me up and then didn’t answer me.

No he isn’t mad dantalion did what was asked now you have to call on some one else to make him start rekindling reuniting binding…kinda thing do worry and look for your next demon to help keep him with you stubborn one are the hardest but I also can tell you from experience they won’t do anything with any one who may become a problem for you in the long run it’s an obstacle they can’t fix

5 Likes

okay, thank you. i’m thinking of calling on amon to help now, i’m gonna do it as soon as possible while i’m still in my exes mind.

1 Like

Didn’t know he was a love demon

1 Like

yes apparently he works really well with love and fast. there’s lots of posts about him on here that talk about it

2 Likes

I’ll have to look him up then

1 Like

Thanks for telling me

1 Like

I agree, perhaps another spirit could help you with the rest.

3 Likes

He is, he’s known to reconcile people. Yes, he could be a “love demon”.

2 Likes

I’m really happy to know that

Like everyone said, Dantalion isn’t. Though when tasking any spirit it’s good to be as clear as possible of what you want, if you want your ex to come back and that’s all you state, they’ll come back but for how long isn’t stated and since Dantalion works on the mind, it’s great to be specific about wanting the person’s perspective of you to change as well so they see as the person they fell in love or lust with.

2 Likes

yeah i figured, i tried invoking amon last night and i wrote him a letter and i was as straight forward as i could possibly be, so i’m hoping this works. Because i know Dantalion definitely changed my exes mind about me

1 Like

I saw your post regarding that you were grateful on Grand Duke Dantalion making your ex contact you. He did changed your ex’ mind about you, and your ex initiated contact, now its already your problem of how to plan your moves when your result already manifested because Grand Duke Dantalion already did his part of the bargain and you know it. The trickiest part of every “get your ex back” ritual is what will you do once they contact you once again. I suggest contacting the Grand Duke once again, they will give you some wise advise on that. Very wise.

2 Likes

I’ll contact him again but i can’t hear or see demons, so i’m gonna try to talk to him through my tarot cards. I know he changed my exes mind but my ex is extremely stubborn and i’m too pussy to double text him. So i’ll see what Dantalion says i should do.

2 Likes

Dantalion is another kind and gentle spirit. Did you just tell him to bring back your ex? because if so, mission accomplished. He brought the ex back. You have to be specific and explicit because Dantalion always tells me be careful what you ask for, because I can and will give it to you. Meaning you have to choose your words wisely. If all you asked Dantalion to do was “Please bring back my ex”, then that’s all he will do. Maybe ask Dantalion what’s going on.

Another possibility is your ex may be busy, or Dantalion is still working on him. Either way, good luck and I hope things come together soon.

4 Likes

well i asked him to change my exes mind about me and make him obsessed, and it seemed like my ex was obsessed but we texted only for a couple minutes until he left me on read. The conversation was extremely good so it makes me really confused.

2 Likes