What demon works best to attract a specific lover (not an ex)?

Hello there!
There’s a man that I met in public some months ago and he used to be very flirtatious with me, yet it never went anywhere. He saw me hang out with someone and I believe he thought I was taken, then I think he was kind of involved with someone else as well… and we kind of fell off from there.

He has never officially asked me out (partially probably because we met at his workplace) but he’s always been very kind and flirty towards me. He approached me first and got to know me, was showing a lot of interest yet never really asked for a number or anything.

Lately he smiles at me more again and greets me so I think he probably believes I’m available again, so which demon is best to further attract him/nudge him towards me? I know some paid spellcasters tend to use Lilith a lot for similar workings (seduction/attraction) and I’d want to try with her but I’m unsure if she’s right for the situation

There is already tons of information on this forum regarding attraction or love spells :slight_smile:

I‘d say King Asmodeus. For anything regarding attraction or even love. Other than that, a servitor could also help you. Or even Queen Beleth.

1 Like

Give Duker Zepar a call :wink:

1 Like

Before I got involved with magick, I was trying to attract a guy I only knew by sight and had no contact with in everyday life. I imagined us being together and having a happy time together. I ended up meeting a man who could be his twin (my crush was taken which I didn’t know at the beginning). Your case is more promising…

Slightly off topic: You could also use the magic of your flirty eyes and let your charm play a little more. How about smiling back, he is probably waiting for a clear sign that you are interested :wink:

1 Like

I’ve tried to look up similar threads but they’re mostly about crushes people have no contact with or interest towards the caster or exes (regarding “come to me” type of rituals). And since this situation is a bit weird (actively engaging on and off) I was just wondering what I could do with this person specifically. Thanks for the feedback though.

1 Like

Situation is not that weird. It all comes down to attraction spells, under umbrella term.

1 Like

Fair enough, I’m just not so knowledgeable about different demons and was wondering whether there were any that would be more properly suited to attracting new lovers :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Did you see this one?

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll test it :slight_smile: